Hope to see you there!
- Stephanie Barnes ArtArtist, 2011 - presentstephaniebarnesart.com
- Missing Puzzle Piece ConsultingChief Chaos Organizer, 2003 - presentwww.missingpuzzlepiececonsulting.ca
- Hewlett-PackardProgram Manager, 1996 - 2003
I am a knowledge management consultant, who helps organizations know what they know and manage it as the valuable asset that is it. I have been working in knowledge management for more than 15 years, first at Hewlett Packard and more recently as Chief Chaos Organizer at Missing Puzzle Piece Consulting, which also has a working relationship with Knoco Ltd. (a U.K.-based global knowledge management consultancy).
Organizations that have utilized knowledge management activities have realized return-on-investment (ROI) of 167% on supporting KM technology investments; tripled sales with a corresponding doubling of profits; and mitigated risk by leveraging the knowledge, networks, and relationships of employees.
- McMaster UniversityMBA in IT, 1995 - 1997
- Brock UniversityBBA in Accounting, 1988 - 1991