- Stephanie Barnes ArtArtist, 2011 - presentstephaniebarnesart.com
- Missing Puzzle Piece ConsultingChief Chaos Organizer, 2003 - presentwww.missingpuzzlepiececonsulting.ca
- Hewlett-PackardProgram Manager, 1996 - 2003
I am a knowledge management consultant, who helps organizations know what they know and manage it as the valuable asset that is it. I have been working in knowledge management for more than 12 years, first at Hewlett Packard and more recently as Chief Chaos Organizer at Missing Puzzle Piece Consulting, which is also the Canadian franchisee for Knoco Ltd. (a U.K.-based global knowledge management consultancy).
Organizations that have utilized knowledge management activities have realized return-on-investment (ROI) of 167% on supporting KM technology investments; tripled sales with a corresponding doubling of profits; and mitigated risk by leveraging the knowledge, networks, and relationships of employees.
- McMaster UniversityMBA in IT, 1995 - 1997
- Brock UniversityBBA in Accounting, 1988 - 1991