Go to this link for the huge list:
Do you want more views for your next blog post? Then start with a kick-ass title.
Crafting a title that makes an impact is one of the most effective ways to grab people’s attention. Your post title is just as important as the content itself - it’s the first impression you make with your readers.
So always take the time to write the best title with your target audience in mind. Use words that spark curiosity and a strong emotion. It’s a powerful way that gets people to click and actually read your post.
Let’s say you’re writing a post about blogging tips, instead of using “Blogging Tips”, you’d want to put “12 Tips For Effective Blogging” instead.
For 150+ Attention-Grabbing Blog Title Ideas, please read here:
Credit: Public domain - Dylan O'Donnell
Check out the Greek Android app Jubileest. It learns your shopping habits and always keeps your shopping list in the right order. Your download would mean a lot to us.
Have a great weekend
On Feb. 7, 1984, “Astronaut Bruce McCandless ventured further away from the confines and safety of his ship than any previous astronaut had ever been. This space first was made possible by a nitrogen jet-propelled backpack, known at NASA as the Manned Maneuvering Unit or MMU. After a series of test maneuvers inside and above [Space Shuttle] Challenger‘s payload bay, McCandless went ‘free flying’ to a distance of 320 feet away from the orbiter.”
"McCandless was a Navy aviator in the early 1960s—he graduated second in the Naval Academy’s class of 1958, earning a master’s degree in electrical engineering—and in 1966 was one of 19 fliers selected by NASA for astronaut training. He was instrumental in designing and testing the MMU jet pack, and for 18 years before the Challenger mission that would, in a sense, immortalize him, McCandless played a role in some of NASA’s greatest triumphs: he was, for example, the Capsule Communicator, or CAPCOM, during the Apollo 11 moon mission."
Image Credit: NASA/JSC
Caption Credit: NASA/TIME Magazine
#NASA #Space #History #Astronaut #BruceMcCandless #EVA #Spacewalk #MMU #MannedManeuveringUnit #SpaceShuttle
#Challenger #STS41B #Apollo45 #CAPCOM #Naval #Aviator
- B-openSoftware developer, 2014 - presentI am a proud member of the Comidor team at Bopen S.A. - http://www.comidor.com/
- Palmos AnalysisSoftware Director, 2011 - 2014Software director. Developing LAMP applications and websites, with agile methods using ExtJS and object oriented PHP. I do requirements analysis. I participate at customer meetings, where I try to guide them in order to discover their needs and conclude to the right decisions. Supervision of other software projects that have been assigned to other web developers.
- Aristotle University of ThessalonikiDeveloper, 2013 - 2013European Commission, Seventh Framework Programme. I participate in the project SEN2SOC, which is part of the SmartSantander project. SEN2SOC aims at exploiting SmartSantander infrastructure in a sensor to social reciprocal fashion. I am a member in two SEN2SOC subsystems: i) Statistical Analysis and ii) Web Application.
- Greek ArmyProbationary Reserve Officer, 2011 - 2012I served my military service as a PRO of Informatics (ΔΕΑ ΕΠ) at the Informatics Office of the XIII Armored Brigade. I was leading a group of three soldiers. We were repairing the brigate's computers, printers and we were maintaining the internal network which was based on Windows Server 2003. I was also doing office paper work. I participated in PowerPoint presentations and occationaly edited videos about the Brigate's activities. I currently hold the rank of Reserve Second Lieutenant.
- Newsphone HellasAgent, 2006 - 2008Part time. Setting up appointments for the Ιnstitution of Social Insurances of Greece (IKA). Main surgery of Thessaloniki (Aggelaki street)
- Anatoliko Education CenterECDL Tutor, 2008 - 2009Teaching ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) (all 7 sections) to adults.
- Anatoliko Education CenterAlgorithms Teacher, 2009 - 2010Teaching Algorithms and Programming (pseudocode) at last grade students of Greek high school.
- MSc Information Systems - AUTHWeb Technologies, 2009 - 2011
- BSc Computer Science - AUTHSoftware Engineering, 2004 - 2009
How to convert FLAC to MP3, Ubuntu command line - Ramblings of Boback
This worked great, but make sure you have “lame” and “flac” sudo apt-get install flac sudo apt-get install lame Then in the …
The Orion spacecraft is no smarter than your phone | Computerworld
Running 12-year-old processors, next-gen spaceship’s tech is built for reliability, not to be state-of-the-art
Siemens: Βροχή εκατομμυρίων στον ΟΤΕ και στα ταμεία του ΠΑΣΟΚ
Η Süddeutsche Zeitung εκτιμά ότι η δίκη για τα «μαύρα ταμεία» θα είναι από τις μεγαλύτερες παγκοσμίως...
The ‘Mystery’ Bq Event Was Big on Android, Silent on Ubuntu Phone
Few of us, save the most optimistic, were expecting today's media event from Bq Readers to yield news of the first Ubuntu Phone. As one of t
Greeks lobby for return of Parthenon marbles to Athens
Greece has been engaged in a long dispute over some of the worlds most famous sculptures. The sculptures were taken from the Parthenon almos
7 Artists Who Gradually Became More Accessible: Bruce Springsteen, Metal...
While some artists throughout rock history gradually became stranger as their careers went on, including The Beatles and Radiohead, there ar
Bruce Springsteen - Open All Night (East Rutherford, NJ 25/7/1992) Audio
Bruce Springsteen & The Other Band - Live at Brendan Byrne Arena in East Rutherford, NJ on July 25, 1992. “Open All Night” is a new arrangem
Bruce Springsteen - Idiot's Delight (Asbury Park, NJ 4/10/2005) Audio
Bruce Springsteen - American Red Cross Benefit - Live at Paramount Theater in Asbury Park NJ on October 4, 2005. First outing for "Idiot's D
Springsteen To Promote "River Box Set" in November on Jimmy Fallon - Blo...
This is a site to get all of the latest Bruce Springsteen news, rumors, and setlists! Everything on E Street can be found here!
Bob Dylan, Don Rickles, Bruce Springsteen @ Frank... | Oh, It's The 90s.
Bob Dylan, Don Rickles, Bruce Springsteen @ Frank Sinatra’s 80th birthday, 1995. Rolling Stone Magazine.