What Jesus Christ Said | Duke Pesta and Stefan Molyneux
13 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- The soul is the ability to function and process many types of realities you choose to relate and love. Science and science fiction is no match, when the proof of a God, is that you are more than only a mirror reflecting life.
That God respects you when you put your trust and see that good faith is NOT disappointed.
Says. I am not with you in flesh , in spirit
I am with you always . My agitation is collective agreements from individuals need urgently unite in groups , in order to create a System 4 God's Glory AGAINST
the system of destruction of humanity.21w
- Stefan lost me at 18:10 when he started in with the shifty eye bs about billions of yrs mantra crap. "I wonder if Duke is buying this shuck and jive?"
Look if we are just moist ROBOTS (as Atheists claim), then what the fuck is the point of these videos or his YT channel? If we are simply entities totally subject to circumstance then shut your piehole already.
Amazing the ego. Sorry but if you believe we evolved from slugs you are a slug.
The irony of ending your year with this video alone is Divine. year after year he tries and year after year Stefan dances around the only bloody issue with interview after interview of distraction.
Get Tim Keller on and end this scratching. Better yet just watch this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU69so6VjHA
- Doesn't Christ remind everyone .
Veangance belongs to God and Holy War Can Be Created With Upright Anger . I am fascinated by your comments about someone you possibly misunderstood or challenged. Either way I think Stefan Molynaux is like a mole😄 looking 4 way hundred times more , to protect the planet we live on.21w
Ya well the planet is F*cked as it is written chapter one. There is no fixing anything beyond falling to your knees and asking for salvation.
Stefan's ego is far too big for that event. So instead he does what most do, he dances around the flame and hope most are too stupid to see the hypocrisy.21w
- It is serious SRB. I only have your initial
you gave my email available 2 all firstname.lastname@example.org
falling on our knees is NOT the most important
Instead the last supper and the last love you left behind, the sharing of the bread and wine of life21w
- It's interesting if you set aside the 4 gospels and the Pauline text...Nag Hammadi coptic papyrs of the Gospel of Thomas gives us 100+ quotes of Yeshua, and some in dialectic-form.. rare for priestly wisdom teaching. There is, however, no biographic narrative. What is striking is how Christianity seems recontextualized when limited to Thomas.. now it conforms stylistically to the wisdom teachings of the Hellenist-Classical writers in Daosim, Zoroastrianism, Atomism, Sophism, Confucianism, Zoharism, Gnosticism and Hermetica..also from Nag Hammadi. The entire narative of saviors, born of virgins, magian powers, sacrificed, resurrected etc were popular CULTS of which Mithraism yeilded to Christianity at the Byzantine transition epoch... The sayings of Yeshua by 'doubting Thomas' are very much a blending of Eastern thought and Levantine monotheism... there were wise men, magi, philosophers...roaming the Silk Road constantly and Yeshua [Greeks translated as 'Jesus'] would have been one, or perhaps a sub-tradition of several teachers/masters/sages from this early Roman Imperial phase...21w