Service management consultants who would like to offer their customers an efficient and effective way of adopting ITSM best practice, based on our YaSM Process Map or the ITIL® Process Map, can now become "qualified consulting partners".
Benefits from our consulting partner program include:
- A prominent listing on our websites as a "qualified consulting partner" to advertise your consulting services
- A free product license for your internal use
- Priority product support.
If you are interested and want to learn more about this new partnership, please contact us.
► Read it here:
Start here if you are looking for a good first introduction to the structure and the contents of the ITIL process model.
In this short introductory video shows examples from from the ITIL processes Service Operation, Incident Management and "Incident Resolution by 1st Level Support".
Learn how the ITIL Process Map gets your ITIL implementation project started!
Start the video here:
Watch the video on YouTube:
- IT Process Maps GbROwner, 2006 - present
- IDS Scheer AGManager, IDS Scheer Technologies, 2001 - 2006
- ADAC e.V.Head of IT Architecture and Strategic Planning, 1998 - 2001
- Signalbau Huber AGSystem Engineer, 1992 - 1998
- Pre-Sales and Project Manager
IT Process Maps GbR, Am Hörnle 7, 87459 Pfronten, Germany
As part of our presence on the internet, we also offer a number of highly frequented Wikis.
Contact | Impressum
IT Process Maps GbR
Responsible for the site under German law:
Dipl. Ing. Stefan Kempter & Dr. Andrea Kempter
Contact: info [at] it-processmaps [dot] com
Web: it-processmaps.com | yasm.com
VAT ID: DE 262014997
- it-processmaps.com | yasm.compresent
- University of StrathclydeElectrical Engineering, 1989 - 1990
- Universität StuttgartTechnische Kybernetik, 1985 - 1991
- YaSM Framework (current)
- Der YaSM Blog (Deutsch) (current)
- YaSM Service Management Wiki (English) (current)
- YaSM Service Management Wiki (Deutsch) (current)
- www.it-processmaps.com (current)
- IT Process Maps - Home (English) (current)
- IT Process Maps - Home (Deutsch) (current)
- ITIL Wiki (English) (current)
- ITIL Wiki (Deutsch) (current)
- ITIL Wiki (Español) (current)
The 5 S and Service Management | This view of service management...
The 5 S, developed in a manufacturing context, are well adapted to a knowledge work and service management context, helping to reduce many f
A Continual Improvement Maturity Model | This view of service management...
A continual improvement maturity model may help an organization to assess its maturity and to plan steps for improvement.
Mixing up Great Service Delivery through Problem Management
After listening to the Hacking Business Technology podcast I was thinking a bit more about Problem Management. Typically the discussion soun
Understanding ITIL and the Service Lifecycle from a “Non-IT” Perspective...
Have you ever found yourself trying to explain the ITIL Service Lifecycle to someone that is not “IT-savvy”? Or maybe they are, but don't un
Is service value really delivered? | This view of service management...
Service value, like the value of goods, consists of a market value, a business value, a returned value and a relationship value.
New initiative by AXELOS: ITIL for non-IT service providers
AXELOS announced a new initiative to promote the usage of ITIL in non-IT environments: Their aim is provide additional guidance, so that non
Service Management Getting Back to Basics - Part 1 - Your IT Teams
There are many ways in which you can develop your Service Management process. But the best way might be to take a closer look at where you a
Post Incident Reviews: Dust yourself off and get on the bike
A blog about IT Service Management