In a nutshell, what does Steady Demand do? - We Increase You Social Reach
- Save Time, Produce Engaging Content, and Help With Expertise
- Business Brand Page Management - We help your business get the best results on Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter
- Build Reach and Brand Authority
- Targeted, Relevant Follower Growth
- Blog Content Creation - A hands-free editorial team that can write on a wide range of topics.
- Consulting - We are here to help you grow your business.
"Steady Demand" ... we all want it; our businesses need it. How does a growing company attain it in an ever changing landscape? Search Engine Results (SERP's) and Social Media Marketing have converged. The tactics that were used to rank well in search and deliver ROI have been rapidly changing and causing more confusion for marketing teams than ever. Steady Demand has been employing white hat (real marketing / ROI driven) techniques since the mid 1990's.
Our specialty is Google Plus for Business, Business Brand Page Management on Google+. To put it simply, we do all the heavy lifting, writing, engagement, developing quality followers, etc., and we stay up to speed on social and search so you can focus on what you do best -- growing your business.
We believe in educating both our clients and the business community in general and have created a free tool to help businesses check the connection from their G+ business brand page to their website to ensure that their social signals earned on Google Plus are passing through to their website. The tool also "grades" recent posts and offers suggestions for improvement.
We started Steady Demand after a few of our consulting clients came to us and started asking for help with manual penalties. We saw the coming of semantic search (Hummingbird) Social Signals and the convergence of Social and SEO a while ago, so we decided to apply Google+ and experiment with how we can help companies rank better naturally.
Using a combination of relationship building, thought leadership and the creation of great content, we will work with you (as a partner) to help you meet your business objectives.
The circles we would recommend you add us to include:
- Google Plus Educators
- Internet Marketing & Strategy
- Google Plus for Business
- Social Media Marketing & Management