President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu spoke again today by phone about the situation in #Gaza. The President underscored the United States’ strong condemnation of Hamas’ rocket and tunnel attacks against #Israel and reaffirmed Israel’s right to defend itself. The President also reiterated the United States’ serious and growing concern about the rising number of Palestinian civilian deaths and the loss of Israeli lives, as well as the worsening humanitarian situation in Gaza. More: http://go.usa.gov/5H8J
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Jurgen Pagel you're right. The United States annual military budget in the last 40 years in a row is bigger than that of Russia, China, England, France, Italia, Spain, Australia and all the mayor countries combined!Jul 28, 2014
- Fuck you Jurgen!!. You Nazi pig. Why don't you suicide bomb yourself and your offspring so they too will not pollute societyJul 28, 2014
- Jurgen needs to be scalped and gutted like the nazi pig he is.Jul 28, 2014
- Jew = AntichristJul 28, 2014
- Obama dislikes Netanyahu , that is obvious .
He is forced to parrot the Neo Con Policy .
What sane Person would believe that
Israel is "defending itself" standing on
top of Palestinian Dead ?Jul 28, 2014
- With reguards to the impasse between Isreal and the Palestinians can be solve easily by using a ancient tactics from ancient china. To preserve peace between the fighting states. They exchange relatives or children from the top royal families. So no leader would raid or bomb the other in fear they killed the hostages.
United Nations should negotiate on the basis of choosing the hostages from the leaders to exchange. Sign the peace treaties and see if the two parties will maintain the peace or continue to bomb each other. They will immediately desist for fear of getting their close relatives getting killedAug 9, 2014
Add a comment...