The United States is concerned about both the verdict and the disproportionate sentences handed down by a Moscow court in the case against the members of the band Pussy Riot and the negative impact on freedom of expression in Russia. We urge Russian authorities to review this case and ensure that the right to freedom of expression is upheld.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- public release, about legal actions of the foreign government, direct responsibility of , this is what this section of the US Government does, this is why we have Embassies on foreign soil, to protect idiots like you.Aug 17, 2012
- No, no you liberals forget your own words, While bush was in I kept hearing about how we need to stop interfering in foreign nations business. Now your tune is different when you have a liberal as president. Your hypocrisy will cost you sometime.
Those women were occupying someone else's property, communist need to learn to respect property.Aug 17, 2012
- We liberals actually remember our own words: We can not afford unjustified war, we should use diplomatic resolution!Aug 19, 2012
- you just lied. There is no "diplomatic resolution" when you lie. You liberals are something!Aug 19, 2012
- What part I am lying about? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_the_Iraq_War
We did not warn, that we (US) could not afford this war? Or we (Liberals) did not ask to handle it through diplomacy?
We spent in Iraq over $800bln, and over $550bln in Afghanistan with total $1.3 Trillion of yours and my money!
If George W Bush would not artificially inflate Real Estate market with his idiotic policy: to encourage folks to own their own home President George W. Bush, Oct. 15, 2002
blowing in the wind $9.1 Trillion, our country may afford 1 war!
If you accusing someone with something, next time, please provide references, otherwise your accusations, sounds like barking from uneducated redneck.Aug 20, 2012
- Your still a lair, I never said the "iraq war" was the thing I was talking about. What wikipedia page was just modified on july 30 also. I was there watching the news and heard the words. There were people against the iraq war also.
Reading the newyork times doesn't make you educated either.
Everything I said still stands!Aug 21, 2012