64 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 32 previous comments
- WE elected our President because he was the most trusted candidate. He goes to work for America at great personal sacrifice. He is OUR Commander in Chief. WE have seen the change not so much in immigration, voting and healthcare reform, but moreso is how those dollars are always accumulating greater wealth for very few. The resistance is that those who have had daunting control over the People for too long -- are now watching that control slip away.
Liars, cheaters and thieves who get to that higher plateau, are confused -- taking what the People work for does not make our work their property...
I am sure OUR President will do what is best for America.
I have a photo of Vice-President Barkley looking a pile of bodies gases by Hitler. He was my great uncle. Surely, WE should not keep repeating ourselves... one gases is one too many. Get all the good citizens of Syria to safety, and jail the rest with whatever force OUR President deems justified & may God Bless their souls.Sep 8, 2013
- Silly, question. I said the good citizens... would you consider yourself a good citizen?Sep 8, 2013
- Oh... so are the 400+ dead children little good citizens?.... I am sure you will agree that they were not killed by good citizens...Yes! or No!Sep 8, 2013
- Now was OJ guilty or do you believe in our system of justice? How about Zimmerman... surely our system of government lets you agree or disagree. No one ever agrees to be killed by the 1000s with gas bombs.Sep 8, 2013
- Syria is not a new war, Is it? Same war -- different place!Sep 8, 2013
- Hey Kerry, When your talking to Putin about Syria I suggest including UN resolution 1701 Disarming Hezbollah or no deal!!!!Sep 12, 2013