926 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 41 previous comments
- i preffer they would leave her out of it.43w
- Yeah, its best just to have her have an awesome live last role, and not mess her up with constant special effects, in another one.43w
- how are they suposed to end the story? With her dying? Leaving? How are they going to let her go... without creating plot holes or things like that.43w
- My hope was that Leia would either be given a hero's death, that something would have been added to the end of TLJ, show why she would be gone now, or that we would see a mention of it in the next part of the trilogy, maybe in the words at the beginning, telling of her loss as they continue with the story for everyone..
Carrie died around the time TLJ was being finalized, and Rogue One was coming out. Don't know what they had time to do, they're keeping anything having to do with Leia very secret right now.😐43w
- it makes sense they would keep her secret... I mean it's way to soon...43w
- Two words, short & strong... The General, indeed.43w
Add a comment...