Jay Murphy's 5e conversion of the classic B3 Palace of the Silver Princess module is now live at http://www.dmsguild.com/product/176706/Classic-Modules-Today-B3-Palace-of-the-Silver-Princess. Check it out! This is the 4th Classic Modules Today conversion to go live. We also have 39 other module conversions underway. Read about our classic conversion project at
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- This was a fun adventure module. I'm sure the conversion will be just as enjoyable.Mar 6, 2016
- Great cover idea.Mar 6, 2016
- I think I got this in the budget!Mar 6, 2016
- I'm confused here. This conversion is for the orange cover version, of which only 72 copies survived the destruction order. You need to have the original module to use these conversions. So, wouldn't the fact that only 72 copies of this particular version exist, kind of limit the customer base for this one?Mar 6, 2016
- Stan ShinnOwnerMaybe. I just picked one of the two module covers and didn't put a lot of thought to which was more marketable.did you have an opinion?Mar 7, 2016
- yes, this conversion is for the original module. The one which was recalled. It is available as a PDF for free at Wizards of the Coast.
As for concerns I do not believe the two versions of the module differ from each other greatly in regards to the use of the conversion guide. Alas, I do not have a copy of the "green cover" version of B3. I would happily review both modules side by side to verify if provided a copy.
Even if there are noticeable differences it would take no time at all to modify the current conversion guide, thereby creating a second version, birthed through controversy :)Mar 7, 2016
- Ahhh! I didn't realise the original was available as a pdf.Mar 7, 2016