You have joined the Rebel Alliance -- but why? I'd love to hear your ideas on grievances against the Empire people may have that motivates them (your family was killed, your ship was confiscated, your brother conscripted by force to be a Stormtrooper, etc.). When done, I'll compile and post a table as I have in the past.
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- That's the second and the last time I've been cheated by an Imperial officer. First one might just have been a bad shlaaka worm in the brood. The next was a clear sign the the Empire is going to continually change whatever deal you make with them. To the Hells of Uuluph with them. They should have known better. The Rebels might be a bunch of self-righteous goody two-shoes, but they are my ticket to paying back the Empire until we're even. And then some.
Because nobody messes with [colorful name of PC].May 26, 2015
- ASH LAW+2I wanted to join the imperial navy, or be a stormtrooper, or something, y'know, that involved guns. I was rejected due to "antisocial tendencies" whatever those are. So I joined the rebels. The Rebel Alliance does cool stuff like blowing stuff up, shooting soldiers, and doesn't care if you break the law now and again. Rock on!May 27, 2015
- I originally joined the Imperials. I was a scout trooper. But then they stationed me on the forest moon of Endor. They have these creepy little things called Ewoks. They are everywhere and they EAT people! I couldn't take it anymore and I went AWOL. The Rebel Alliance was the only safe place for me to go after that.May 28, 2015
- Compiled and posted this document -- thanks for your feedback! http://swshinn.com/star-wars-rpg/20-grievances-against-the-empire/Jun 15, 2015
- What? No ambrosia salad? :) JKJun 15, 2015
- I used to be the youngest imperial Scout in the army but then I abandoned the empire and decided to become a bounty hunter39w