AdWords API Workshops: Feedback in Action!
Many of the changes brought about in AdWords API v201406 were influenced by your requests, including:
- Labels have been introduced to the API, for filtering and in reporting, which has been our most asked for feature for over a year now.
- Destination URL customization has been improved, which along with greater Analytics functionality, improves your ability to track and manage actions from your Ads.
- The Status fields of all the entities have been made more consistent. This has meant changing some enumeration fields, for instance, but the result should cause less confusion going forward.
- Shared Sets are back - currently for whitelisted customers only.
- Managed Customer Service can now move whole subMCC trees between MCCs. #adwordsapi