"I still like writing Go code, but overall I fear that Go has sacrificed the values of fun, exploration, and knowledge-seeking in favor of the language designers’ perceived political needs at their current place of employment."
...And well actually everybody else who didn't have a reddit account before April 1st. Hmm.. well I guess if the button hits 0 and there are people with accounts who didn't click it, so well four types of people.
Turns on but it is stuck in a boot loop.
Magnificent app which corrects your previous console command, inspired by @liamosaur twit.
➜ apt-get install vim
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you root?
sudo apt-get install vim
[sudo] password for nvbn:
Reading package lists... Done
➜ git push
fatal: The current branch master has no upstream branch.
To push the current branch and set the remote as upstream, use
git push --set-upstream origin master
git push --set-upstream origin master
Counting objects: 9, done.
No command 'puthon' found, did you mean:
Command 'python' from package 'python-minimal' (main)
Command 'python' from package 'python3' (main)
zsh: command not found: puthon
Python 3.4.2 (default, Oct 8 2014, 13:08:17)
➜ git brnch
git: 'brnch' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.
Did you mean this?
- Southern Alberta Institute of TechnologyComputer Science, 1997 - 1999
- University of CalgaryComputer Science
I specialize in the design and implementation of online payment systems specifically: online wallets, NACHA, Canadian Payments Association processing, as well as credit cards. I have been doing lots of Grails and Groovy development for the last few years, but I play with just about everything.
- Vogogo Inc.Co-Founder, CTO, 2010 - 2014Vogogo business concept development, system design, implementation, maintenance, team recruitment and management.
- Redfall Technologies IncCo-Founder, CTO, 2008 - 2014Business concept development, system design, implementation, maintenance, team recruitment and management.
- NetellerLead Technical Architect, 2005 - 2006Migrated legacy Member and Merchant applications to a more sustainable Java platform before becoming Lead Architect and assuming responsibility for the entire .com portfolio. This included planning the future technical direction of the .com product, establishing business value of technical changes as well as performance and stability. Directly lead teams as large as 16 developers at times through the organization’s explosive growth.
- Allstream IT ServicesSenior Consultant, 2003 - 2005
- Montage eIntegrationSenior Consultant, 2000 - 2003
- Credit Union Central AlbertaDeveloper, 1999 - 2000Designed, developed, and maintained secure online financial solutions, including an Intel based interactive voice response system and a 100% Java based Internet banking application. All solutions were developed with reuse and extensibility as a focal point as Credit Union Central is a service bureau for all registered Credit Unions in Alberta.
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.1998 - 1999Staged SGI computer systems for demos and trade shows. Developed an in house web based inventory, request and tracking system used by sales agents to configure and book demo systems.
- Samurai II:Vengeance
Bitcoin Businesses and Canadian Banks: The 'Catch 22’ Dilemma
In Canada, the current chances of bitcoin businesses obtaining a regular commercial services based bank account are 0%.
Vogogo Online Payment, Online Invoicing, Credit Card Processing
An online payment processing service that is easy to access, easy to use and offers the convenience and flexibility of multiple online payme
SCC: Police need wiretap authority, not just warrant, to search text mes...
The Supreme Court of Canada says police need wiretap authority, not just a search warrant, to snoop on cellphone text messages as part of cr