- Prominent Placement, Inc.Owner of Search Engine Marketing Agency, 2001 - present
- KilgannonDirector of Marketing, 1992 - 2001
- Fricks & AssociatesSenior Account Executive, 1991 - 1992
- Vertical AdvertisingAccount Executive, 1990 - 1991
- Rice, Shand & SpectorAssistant Account Executive, 1989 - 1990
Stacy Williams’ more than 20 years of marketing experience laid the foundation for the creation of Prominent Placement, a full-service, award-winning Atlanta search marketing firm, in 2001. Stacy is sought after nationwide as a regular speaker on search engine marketing, and is frequently published on the subject.
Prior to her establishment of Prominent Placement, Stacy’s career spanned both coasts, serving at advertising agencies in both Los Angeles and Atlanta. Most recently, she spent nine years at the ad agency Kilgannon, including serving as their Director of Marketing.
A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley's Haas School, she received a B.S. in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Marketing. Stacy also received an M.A. in Communications Management from the University of Southern California's Annenberg School. She is currently President-Elect for SEMPO Atlanta.
Prominent Placement, Inc., is a full-service, award-winning search engine marketing firm based in Atlanta, GA, serving clients throughout the US since 2001. Competitively priced, we provide strategic search marketing solutions, delivering value and results that traditional marketing channels can't touch. We offer a level of client service that can't be matched, with a proven process that generates a positive ROI.
We manage the entire SEM process with senior level care, so that businesses can focus on what they do best. Our recommendations are tailored to the unique business challenges of each client, backed by hard numbers that give decision makers the confidence and knowledge they need to make smarter decisions.
- University of Southern California's Annenberg School of CommunicationsAnnenberg School for Communication, 1988 - 1990
- University of California Berkeley's Haas School of BusinessHaas School of Business, 1984 - 1988
- Mission Bay High School1981 - 1984