Have you added an about page to your blog?
I really hope you have, but even if the answer is no, it is never too late!
You see, an about page is more than just a short autobiography. In fact a properly structured about page can turn out to be a really powerful conversion tool.
And with that in mind in today's post I'm shedding light on six important elements you should consider for a working about page.
Discover which they are here: http://www.reviewzntips.com/about-page-tips-for-bloggers/
#Blogging #Marketing #Branding
- Writer, blogger, and social media professional focused on superior content creation and the professional promotion of brands online.present
- My Company: Full Nest CommunicationsFreelance Writer, Social Media Professional offering Education, Consulting, and Management, 2010 - 2013
- Personal Blog: Tree, Root, and TwigOwner, Blogger, 2005 - 2013
- Oregon State UniversityEnglish, 2004 - 2005
- University of OregonEnglish, 1991 - 1994
Oscars drama 101 + my favorite dresses - Petit Elefant
Oscars drama 101 + my favorite dresses
Shoot Video Like A Pro – 5 Basic Mistakes You Can Fix Instantly
My husband is guest posting today with a few tips from his area of expertise – video! shoot video like a pro. When you think of home movies,
Need Content? Contact a Clever Girl | Social Media Today
Clever Girls Collective, a start-up based in San Francisco, is working with brands such as American Express, Dove, Ford and many others to c