Must Have for Blogging ★★★★★
by vandriver61 - Version 4.1 - Aug 13, 2013
One of the most useful apps any designer or blogger can buy and at this price you must get it now. Allows the user to measure anything on screen including images and place them just in the right place on your web page or blog. It also comes with a handy colour picker and a screen grabber. You will wonder how you ever managed without it, highly recommended.
New in 2.0:
• More realistic turntable behavior including the ability to put drop-spin on a record.
• Audio waveforms are now visible.
• Added play-in-reverse button.
• Added new scratch and pulse buttons.
• Added new cueing ability with up to 3 locations per turntable.
• The equalizer range has been extended.
• Added buttons to quickly flatline equalizers.
• Many visual and interface enhancements.
• Added a new delay effect.
• Simplified the reverb effect.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the loop to move when scratching.
• How loops are created has changed. To set a loop, tap the loop button to mark the start, then tap it again to mark the end.
• The loop start position can now be changed by moving the tone arm. The loop length will remain locked.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash when recording.
• Songs from the Music library now load about 50% faster.
• Added the ability to save and load recorded songs from within the app.
• Recordings can now be shared on SoundCloud.
• Bluetooth speakers and microphones are now supported.
New in version 1.4:
• Resolved an issue where the detail view appeared instead of the edit view when adding a new event on iPad.
• Resolved an issue where a contact for a company was getting imported as a new person.
• Resolved an issue where a contact with only a first or last name was duplicated when re-importing all contacts.
#203-1001 Gibsons Way, Gibsons BC V0N 1V8
Founded in 2009, Sprightly Software is a energetic, enterprising software developer based on the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia, Canada that develops business, entertainment, and design software for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac.
Connect with us...
2 Turntables and a Microphone (iPad)
Playing with your music just got a whole lot more fun! This complete DJ app includes two fully scratchable turntables, a microphone, an effects unit, an equalizer, and a mixer!
Baker's Dozen Solitaire (iPad)
This innovative, easy-to-learn solitaire variation will entertain and delight.
Canfield Solitaire (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
This game is named Canfield because this game originated at the Canfield Casino during the 1890s. Players buy a deck for 50 points then earn 5 points for each card that is laid on the foundation. Although very challenging to win, this game is sure to provide hours of entertainment.
Congress Solitaire (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)
This brilliant little card game will keep you entertained for hours on end, as you work your way through two decks, trying to build your foundations from ace to king. There are 8 piles in the main play area where cards can be dragged from the discard pile. Both entertaining and addictive, this game is great fun for everyone!
Cruel Solitaire (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
Tired of card games that get boring because they're too easy to win? This simple to learn, but hard to win game, will keep you entertained for hours on end.
Four Seasons Solitaire (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
This fun little card game is sure to entertain and delight, as you attempt to get all 52 cards into each of your corner foundation piles. There are 5 piles in the main play area, on which cards can be dragged from the discard pile. You will love this addictive game!
FreeCell is a classic, entertaining solitaire favorite! Try your hand at of one of the most popular solitaire games of all time.
Golf Solitaire (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
Golf Solitaire is a fun, addictive, and highly entertaining solitaire game. It's played by trying to match a card that is one number higher or one number lower than the last card.
Good Measure Solitaire (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
A new, very challenging card game from Sprightly that is sure to give you hours of fun game play. Good Measure is one of the hardest solitaire games we've ever made. This game takes lots of planning and strategizing to overcome the difficult odds of winning.
Perfect for teachers, business people, group organizers, or anyone that needs to take attendance. Participants makes it easy way to keep attendance. Import people from your address book, assign them to groups, and add them as participants in your next event. Easily take attendance at your event by checking off the participants that attend.
Pyramid Solitaire (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
Pyramid Solitaire is an elegant, easy-to-learn, and highly playable card game. The object of the game is to clear a pyramid, by matching cards that add up to 13.
Screen Ruler (Mac)
This simple to use, on-screen ruler makes pixel accurate measurements a snap. Click the New Measurement button and select an area anywhere on your display to get the exact pixel width and height.
Spider Solitaire (iPad)
One of the most popular solitaire games of all time is now available for the iPad. Spider Solitaire for iPad is a highly addictive and challenging, yet easy-to-learn card game. It's simply a joy to play.
Trip Journal for Business (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac)
A first of its kind, business travel journal app designed for both the iPhone and iPad. It keeps track of almost every aspect of business vehicle use. It records extensive trip information, including: dates and times, starting points, destinations, starting and ending odometer readings, vehicle information, purpose of the trips, comments, and reimbursements.
Wallpaper by David Barcroft (Free App for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
Decorate your iPad/iPhone/iPod with photo wallpaper by renowned Canadian photographer David Barcroft. This app features images of breathtakingly beautiful, natural sceneries and vistas.
Yukon Solitaire (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
Yukon Solitaire is an elegant, easy to learn variation on Solitaire. Unlike regular Solitaire, the whole deck is dealt out at the beginning. You can drag groups of unordered cards, provided the top card and the stack on which it's being placed follow the normal ordering rules.