Natural and architectural attractions in Nicaragua
Nicaragua is a very beautiful country in Central America, but also little known to tourists and tour operators worldwide
It is the perfect place for unpretentious tourists, who enjoy so-called. ecotourism.
Spanish Dale! is a Language School situated in Granada, Nicaragua, Central America. Established in 2006, the school offers intensive Spanish instruction for individuals, couples, children and families.
Spanish Dale! is located in the charming Hotel Spa Granada. This hotel is in a colonial-style mansion 220 yards from Granada Central Park and features the Chocolate Museum on site where guests can see the manufacturing process. Other amenities include a full-service spa, a 60 feet outdoor swimming pool, a poolside bar and a coffee shop/café.
The climate up here is perfect for studying, relaxing and having fun!
We are a school that teaches Spanish to foreigners from all around the world. Spanish Dale! also introduces students to the Nicaraguan people, environment and culture to promote intercultural exchange.
- To generate income for Nicaraguan teachers and for families who provide home stays.
- To promote cultural and artistic activities through visits to sites of interest within Granada and the surrounding region.
- Stunning location part of the UNESCO World Heritage
- We are all certified teachers
- Our school offers the best deals of all schools in Granada
- Great international reputation (Lonely Planet, Moon)
- Extra activities can be organized for you by the school (Volcanoes, Islands, Sports, Yoga, Arts…)