At this time a 5/7 launch is unlikely. We will issue a statement as soon as a new launch target is set.
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Limiting factor may be how longis scheduled to remain on ISS. Isn't he the only one still up there who has had the training to do the grapple?May 2, 2012
- I do not think so. I've seen ANDRÉ KUIPERS (the Dutch guy) exercising etc. And most astronauts have "Dragon training" since several years, they visit SpaceX etc etcMay 2, 2012
- maybe. But another delay announced in the morning is worse than a nightmare. At this point I think they should have kept COTS2 and 3 separated...May 2, 2012
- I would like to know what exactly is wrong... :-(May 3, 2012
- D**n it! I'm not mad at SpaceX. Just anxious. Good luck guys.May 3, 2012
- Keep being smart about this! Just post the updated launch date when you know it!May 3, 2012
Add a comment...