Success! Congrats to NASA on Curiosity!
384 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- What will SpaceX learn from this successful mission?Aug 6, 2012
- I'm sure the automated landing software will be useful for spacex :)Aug 6, 2012
- Great job. Now tell me where my wife lost her damn ringAug 6, 2012
- Ah ....look at the credit card bill for insight.Aug 7, 2012
- What could be done if some Mars rovers were equipped to clear 100s of miles of pathways prior to arrival of exploring bots? Where would you place the pathways?Aug 7, 2012
- Until the safe landing of Curiosity, my brother along with most Engineers at Lockheed Martian (the builder of the probe) had the fear of another Mars Polar Lander disaster happening. I do not think for years that error of the foot/meter miscalculation error will come about again.
The next valid space project we need to focus on is the creation of a Moon base. This will remove much of the project budjet consumption factor of the Earth/Space transfer step/problem/hazel. This is both the earth to space and space to earth equations. The Moon has 1/6th the gravety sinkhole and none atmosphere hardships.Aug 10, 2012