If you aren't ready to give up as an Entrepreneur no matter how many times you fail, why would you give up in love?
Sometimes Entrepreneurs work on same idea again & again until they succeed. Sometimes they have to go through many failed ideas to finally get the million dollar idea.
Same is in case of relationship. Sometimes you have to go through ups & downs with a person to reach the beautiful relationship stage. Sometimes you have to go through different persons to find the one who will change your life.
I know it’s not easy. When Entrepreneurs started working on the failed ideas, they hadn't thought that it would fail. But when it failed, they had to move on without losing hope. Those who get caught up in failures, never get to taste the success. Same is for relationships. No one starts a relationship knowing it would fail. But if it does, we need to learn to move on, never losing hope in love.
Just published this post for all my Blogger friends. If you want your blog to reach larger audience or even have future plans for publishing own book, this post is a must read.
As always, I've worked really hard for this post and provided information in as much details as possible. I hope you find it useful.
Oh! Let me inform you that we are extending the Blogging Contest to 16th March'15. So if you haven't submitted your post already, please do it immediately after reading this post. I guess this blog post will give you very good insights to write on the contest topic.
Tag: Hootsuite #HootAmb Kolkata Bloggers
http://j.mp/SMforBloggers #Blogging #SocialMedia
What a start of the day! With your blessings, been featured in ( Page 6) with my Kolkata Blogger buddies!
I am sure this article would inspire many more from West Bengal to embrace Blogging & Social Media.
Article link: http://j.mp/FewGoodBloggers
#TOI #TimesOfIndia #Blogging #Blogger #Blog #Kolkata #KolkataBloggers #SocialMedia #PersonalBranding #Media
Article link: http://j.mp/SMMW15Infographic
1. Pinterest is going to be the next Google.
2. Post natively to Facebook for the greatest effect.
3. Customer service is everything.
4. Serve the reader.
5. Native videos are getting the most reach on Facebook.
6. Images, images, images.
7. Selfie stick rocks.
8. Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies are not doing Facebook ads right.
9. Experiment constantly.
10. Every business person should study copywriting.
11. Be yourself, be real, be personal.
12. People use mobile, are you ready?
13. With Pinterest you get longevity.
14. Everyone [in Business] should have a Facebook page.
15. Use all areas of Facebook.
16. Embrace DIY Video - it's not about quality - it's about content.
17. Live stream videos on Twitter is - here!
18. Make your image be a 'thumb-stopper'.
19. Podcasting is hot.
20. Facebook rules man!
21. Know your customer's 'trigger words'.
22. Embed Facebook video into your blog post.
23. Repurpose your content.
24. Share everything again and again.
25. Give first and trust the long game.
Created this infographic Inspired by 's ( ) blog post shared by .
No matter whether you are building your own online presence or managing Social Media for your clients, these strategies can take your game to whole new level.
You can get rid of many misconceptions too.
I'd love to get your feedback on the post. Don't forget to share it with your team.
P.S. Thanks to Kristy, got the insights from the event. But someday I'd love to attend that event organized by live, and meet experts like Mari Smith, , ,
#SocialMedia #SocialMediaMarketing #SMMW15
- souravghosh.comLife Coach, present
- eBIZ.com Pvt. Ltd.Diamond Associate, 2007 - 2014Helping people build their own business with very small investment & no experience, and earn more money, have more free time, love-respect-recognition, self development & peace of mind. Inspiring people to live their best life.
Born in a sub-urban place Midnapur (West Bengal, India). Parents sent to Engineering. But I hated academics. Always wanted to learn and teach about life. Dared to follow my heart in 2007 and started pursuing Entrepreneurship full time from 2nd year Engineering. Didn't go for higher education after college, rather devoted myself in self-education.
Now helping People to start their own business without any investment or experience & achieve: Financial freedom, Time Freedom, Recognition, personal growth & peace of mind.
Also helping people to understand the wonderful industry 'Network Marketing' better (actually 99% don't understand), then guide them to build a self sustaining Network with authentic leaders to give them truly residual income for life.
I also help people to discover their best selves. to live their best lives changing their thoughts, feelings, words, actions.
Want to know even more about me? Check outhttp://www.souravghosh.com/about-sourav-ghosh/
* Coaching, Consultation and Counselling Service *http://www.souravghosh.com/coaching-consultation-counselling/
How to Start Own Business
Self Development/ Personal Growth
Law of Attraction
Mind Power Development
Making life easy with Technology
- Saraswati Sishu Mandir,Bakshibazar,Midnapur
- Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama Abasik Vidyalaya,Narendrapur
#IconsAround Interview: Sandeep Kedia – Dealing with Success & Failu...
Why most people are afraid to dream big? Because they are scared - what if I dream big but fail to achieve that? . Why most people are settl
8 Lessons to Learn From the Gurbaksh Chahal Girlfriend Incident
I just opened Facebook and read some very shocking news. Indian-origin tech CEO Gurbaksh Chahal ducks jail despite beating girlfriend 117 ti
Be a Rajarshi – A King from Outside and A Saint from Inside
Today s post is very very special for me. You must have noticed that I always repeat the statement Live your best life. Live your best life.
15 Reasons to Start Your Own Home Based Business (HBB)
Some of you might prefer job, some of you might prefer business. But I am sure there are many of you who are confused between the two. I mea
Most Popular Social Media Sites Review: Why Women Are The Real Power Beh...
We had fun checking social media demographics surveys from different credible sources like Pew Research Center and Burst Media and we were a
51 Relationship Lessons We Learned Being in Love for 23 Years
Heard the shocking news about Hrithik & Sussanne s separation. Just a few days back, read news about Srabanti & Rajib s divorce. Not just in