- Telegraph Media Group LimitedTechnology writer, 2013 - present
- TechworldDeputy Editor, 2011 - 2013
- eWEEK EuropeDeputy Editor, 2009 - 2011
I graduated from Newcastle University in 2008 with a first-class degree in English Literature and now work full-time as a technology journalist for The Telegraph. I pick up complex technological concepts quickly, and have a fascination with the impact of digital innovation on society. I am articulate, energetic, conscientious and always keen to learn.
- Newcastle UniversityEnglish Literature, 2005 - 2008
- City of London School for Girls1994 - 2005