She stopped by the pharmacy to get medication, got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys inside.
The woman found an old rusty coat hanger left on the ground.
She looked at it and said, "I don't know how to use this."
She bowed her head and asked God to send her HELP.
Within 5 minutes a beat up old motorcycle pulled up.
A bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag, got off of his cycle and asked if he could help.
She said: "Yes, my daughter is sick. I’ve locked my keys in my car. I must get home. Please, can you use this hanger to unlock my car?"
He said "Sure." He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute the car was open.
She hugged the man and through tears said, "Thank You SO Much! You are a very nice man."
The man replied, "Lady, I am NOT a nice man. I just got out of PRISON yesterday, I was in prison for car theft."
The woman hugged the man again sobbing, "Oh, thank you God! You even sent me a Professional!"
- TASS Industries F.Z.E., Ajman Free ZoneTrainee Engineer, 2013 - 2013Trained on the design and maintenance/troubleshooting of Building Maintenance Unit’s (BMUs) – aka. Suspended Access Equipment (SAE) – involving components such as PLCs (including ladder logic programming), sensors, relays, and motors.
- American University of SharjahIXO Peer Advisor, 2012 - 2013Provided AUS students with information on studying abroad as part of an exchange program. Helped incoming exchange students settle in on campus. Worked on several projects related to IXO including posters and creating introductory guides. Participated as an ISEP Ambassador and was awarded the Ambassador of the Year (2013) award.
- American University of SharjahElectrical Engineering, 2009 - 2013
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State UniversityElectrical Engineering, 2012 - 2012Studied at Virginia Tech as part of an International Student Exchange Program
- Al Diyafah High School, DubaiHigh School, 2004 - 2009
5 Minute Mystery: Short, online you-solve-it mysteries
Ready to join the ranks of 5 Minute Mystery's Top Sleuths? 5 Minute Mysteries are short, challenging mysteries posted Monday, Wednesday and
Premium Sleekbooks | HP Spectre and Spectre XT - Elegant Design
Instant on Sleekbook - HP Envy 14 Spectre Premium Sleekbook is the optimal balance of performance, battery life and design. Spectre - expect
Violence VS hair: an analysis of Breaking Bad - The Oatmeal
Proximity to violence VS the amount of hair on one's head: an analysis of Breaking Bad. Take me to a random comic · Popular comics · All com