Five Day B&W Selfie Challenge: Day Three ~ I Don't Go To The Gym ~
I was nominated by the gracious and very talented ladies +Measie Elizabeth
and +paula contreras
to join +Paul Howard
. This is my contribution for day three.
As the caption states, I don't go to the gym. I just never can find time for it…but that doesn't make me a couch potato. Working out at home is quite possible, using body weight, big plastic bottles filled with water or sand, you can run up and down stairs…lots of possibilities, go google it! ;) And if you, like me, are blessed with living in a pleasant neighborhood, why not start out with a power walk?
I slacked off from my workout routine during the late part of autumn/beginning of winter, but now I am back on track again. This week, I was able to do 10 push-ups (the regular kind, mind you) in a row. Maybe that's nothing to you serious fitness gurus out there, but I reserve the right to be pretty darn proud of myself :) I would love to nominate people for this challenge, but I think "everybody" has joined already. If you haven't, but would like to, go for it!
1. Has to be in black and white, or some variation thereof. Toned, straight, grainy, I don’t care. But black and white.
2. Fresh photos, old photos, doesn’t matter, but not previously published in black and white. Something about this photo has to have a “new” aspect to it.
3. One per day for five days.
4. Nominate someone, don’t nominate anyone, doesn’t matter.
5. Feel free to say no.
6. If you accept, post ‘em where you like ‘em. G+, Facebook, Ello, Tsu, Instagram, doesn't matter, any or all of them. Tag me so I can bother you about them though.
7. It can be any kind of selfie you like. I mean, I don’t even have to really SEE you as long as you’re in it somehow.
8. Be sure to tag the person that tagged you!
Have fun ;)