Start a hangout
791 followers|310,472 views
Works at Sofia Reino
Attended Pratt Institute
Lives in Columbia, SC
791 followers|310,472 views
Recipe tester & developer, and multi-media marketing expert
Recipe Tester | Recipe Developer | Recipe Editor | Gluten-Free | Vegetarian | Vegan | Brand Building & Consumer Awareness ǀ Digital & Print Marketing Campaigns ǀ Creative Design & Art Direction ǀ Social Media Strategies ǀ Strategic Program Development & Execution ǀ Communication & Messaging ǀ Market Research & Analysis ǀ Print & Digital Collateral | Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and French
- Sofia ReinoConsultant, 2002 - presentSuccessful track record developing, testing and perfecting recipes from all over the world including gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and raw. Food industry, design and marketing professional with more than 15 years’ experience, credited with designing and executing multi-faceted strategies and campaigns that drive brand awareness, capture market share, and generate revenue.
- eCornellArt Director, 2010 - 2013Collaborated with programmer, copywriter, marketing managers, retail, and corporate sales professionals to design, produce, distribute, and update print and online marketing collateral. Created two branded websites to target retail and corporate account markets, which raised awareness, and drove revenue of E-learning programs; launched websites in under three months. Produced web banners and print ads for e-learning and training industry magazines to capture corporate leads; directed messaging and art design, and interfaced with magazine editors. Redesigned fully branded PDF course catalogs and sales presentations maintained niche content for both verticals. Automated communications by instituting two customized e-newsletter templates to automate monthly communications and promotion of special programs. Established and executed a social media strategy; grew online networks to 1,250 Facebook, 1,100 twitter, and 1,300 LinkedIn followers. Translated course content to French to capture Canadian marketshare. Achieved 15% conversion rate for monthly newsletters, and 20% conversion rate from corporate landing pages; presented weekly and monthly status reports to executive staff.
- GemEx SystemsCommunications Manager, 2008 - 2010Directed marketing initiatives and improved brand awareness; collaborated as part of a cross-functional team of IT, marketing, sales, and training; interfaced with senior leadership and prospective clients, contributing to the growth of new clients by 23%. Monitored web analytics and return on marketing investment (ROMI) of programs and presented weekly and monthly status reports to senior leadership. Developed websites with SEO strategy, established professional and social networks, authored blogs and forums, and instituted bi-annual contests; strengthened online presence, capturing 1,200 followers in two months, and drove traffic 250% in four months. Overhauled website created two sites one focused on diamond manufacturing and resellers and one educating consumers on how to purchase a diamond, which increased consumer brand awareness and generate sales. Attended jewelry tradeshows to cultivate relationships and generate sales leads. Managed outsourced designers and copywriters to execute projects, including print collateral, online initiatives, and the development of new training materials. Translated collateral into French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- GeoLearningArt Director, Graphic & Web Design Marketing, 2002 - 2007Devised a strategy to rebrand organization; presented and gained execute-level approval. Managed a two-person team and administered print budget. Overhauled print collateral and tradeshow graphics; created e-newsletters and sales presentations; designed new corporate website, improving usability and accessibility; created and grew e-newsletters 200%. Launched “Don’t Buy a Dinosaur” campaign; an innovative concept that produced outstanding results. Created an e-learning workbook to support the sales team, which was instrumental in driving sales. Partnered with IT to develop branded learning platforms for clients, which introduced a new sales channel to drive revenue. Captured 100% participation from existing and new clients in one year. Awarded “Best Employee of the Year 2005.”
Sussex, WI - Tunis, Tunisia - Olso, Norway - Waxhaw, NC - Ankeny, IA - Iowa City, IA - New York, NY - Brooklyn, NY - Memphis, TN - Cascais, Portugal - Geneva, Switzerland - Oxford, England - Madrid, Spain - Carcavelos, Portugal - Estoril, Portugal -
Leite's Culinaria Recipe Tester
Portuguese married to an Irish American, mom to two wonderful daughters who are not picky eaters. Marketer, social media, brand and design. On my spare time I cook and cook and cook.
stubborn, good cook, fast worker , can speak 4 languages!
- Pratt InstituteArchitecture, 1994
- eCornellCertificate in Plant-Based Nutrition, 2013 - 2013This certification program consists of three two-week courses that provide you with a holistic view of proper nutrition and its relationship with health and disease. Learn the basis for dietary causes of chronic degenerative diseases, and clinical solutions for reducing risk. Uncover practical applications of a whole-food, plant-based diet and the positive effect it could have on our health care systems and society. All nutrition courses in this program are based on the breakthrough work that Cornell Professor Emeritus T. Colin Campbell has developed during his 40+ years experience in experimental research and 20 years in public policy. This work was popularized in the best-selling book, The China Study.
- eCornellCertificate in Marketing Strategy, 2013 - 2013This seven-course online marketing certificate program provides you with the MBA-level marketing certification you need to make strong business decisions and set strategic direction for your company, unit, department, or product line. Marketing courses cover: Marketing strategy, marketing research and analysis. Applied tools such as segmentation, targeting, positioning, and strategic pricing. Building brand equity. Best practices for new-product launches. Distribution strategies and channel relationships. International marketing. Brand promise and brand management in the new-media space of social media, mobile marketing, and search.
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
Was referred to go there and my experience was awful. First I had to wait over 40 minutes for my appt. Then I was seen by the dr who was literally in the room for less than 5 minutes and simply gave me a prescription for acne. Meanwhile she did not even have my file as she was using whomever file of one of her patients she had seen back in June and was asking me questions as if I was her. Not only was she abrupt but I certainly did not feel comfortable with her professionalism. Glad I will be getting a second opinion from a different doctor.
Was referred to go there and my experience was awful. First I had to wait over 40 minutes for my appt. Then I was seen by the dr who was literally in the room for less than 5 minutes and simply gave me a prescription for acne. Meanwhile she did not even have my file as she was using whomever file of one of her patients she had seen back in June and was asking me questions as if I was her. Not only was she abrupt but I certainly did not feel comfortable with her professionalism. Glad I will be getting a second opinion from a different doctor.• • •
Public - a year ago
reviewed a year ago