I will be partnering with The National Council of Problem Gambling all month long in March! THANK YOU! Author, Catherine Lyon :-)
We are experiencing one of the biggest shifts in how we communicate in human history. Because of this, our aim is to provide the best information, ideas and inspiration to help people understand how to achieve more in a hyper-connected world.
Who are we? Social Media Week is a leading media platform and worldwide event with local presence and global reach across five continents, including Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Asia. Because of the shift we're experiencing and the changes happening in our lives, society, culture and business, our mission is to capture, curate and share the most meaningful ideas, trends, and best practices with regard to technology and social media’s impact on business, society and culture.
How do we make it happen?
SMW has a distributed portfolio of media, news and event properties delivering content across multiple channels:
- Events: In partnership with our Local City Organizers (LCO’s), we host 2,500+ events in 25+ cities internationally with some of the world’s foremost experts, iconic brands and leading thinkers sharing their ideas and inspiration with a global audience of hyper-connected influencers.
- Research: Throughout the year we regularly publish original and third-party white-papers, research and reports on trends in emerging technology and social media.
- News: With contributors all over the world, our news site covers emerging trends, opinion pieces and interviews with content published across our global and local sites.
- Education: From workshops, masterclasses and online learning, our educational programming provides professionals with the latest in trends, best practices and industry case studies.
- Branded Content: On behalf of some of the worlds greatest brands we provide creative, strategy and execution, video production, original content, product and brand integration, campaign launches, experiential design and community management.