Somebody is checking to see if people put in time to answer these Google Surveys :-)
I usually pick a random choice, but the previous question was "What is the current year?" and I randomly clicked on "2001" and glanced on the question after. I really want to see the results.
The lesson here is that no tool can help you if you don't put in the time to set it up right. This article outlines some common mistakes and why they are made.
- FingerpaintInteractive, 1 - present
- Amsterdam PrintingE-Commerce, Analytics, Inbound Marketing, Search, UX, 11 - 1
- Got into website design at age 13
- Developed and managed the most popular music website in country (Latvia)
- Was interviewed on the radio at age 15 (city population ~800k)
- Came to the United States for a year as exchange student
- Finished high school early with GED, stayed in US
- Went to community college
- Held full-time web designer and marketer position for a year
- Went back to school: Binghamton University (B.S. Management & Marketing '09)
Currently I am an Interactive team member at Fingerpaint marketing agency.
- Binghamton University - School of ManagementManagement & Marketing, 2009
- Broome Community CollegeBusiness Administration, 2007
Marketing Land - Internet Marketing News, Strategies & Tips
Marketing Land provides internet marketing news and analysis, along with columns covering practical tips and strategies to succeed with onli
The ‘Slow Drip’ Method for Building a Massive Following
Unlike viral marketing or word-of-mouth, the “Slow-Drip” Method of growth is a strategy that can be implemented in any size business, large
chrisbrogan.com — Learn How Human Business Works - Beyond Social Media
Learn How Human Business Works - Beyond Social Media
Important Exception to Google Analytics Last Click Attribution!
Cutting right to the chase, Google Analytics uses last click attribution with ONE important exception, direct traffic. *Think you already kn
Amazon.com: 14k Yellow Gold Pearl And Diamond Satin Finish Ring (Size 5....
Amazon.com: 14k Yellow Gold Pearl And Diamond Satin Finish Ring (Size 5.5): Jewelry
Blog | FingerPaint Marketing | Branding Marketing Interactive
A collection of blog posts from FingerPaint Marketing employees offers insights, thoughts and experience.