Is Stephen Elop the killer ruining Nokia, or is he just what the doctor ordered?
It takes a strong stomach to cut away gangrenous flesh.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- I don't think they can produce wp7 phones at the same time as android, because of their contract with microsoft. They get millions for just implementing wp7Apr 20, 2012
- That's just moronic!Apr 20, 2012
- That's not the point,. Even if their contract said they couldn't produce Android phones, the point is that they shouldn't have agreed to those terms.
Not that I know for sure what is stated in the MS deal, of course.Apr 20, 2012
- That's exactly what I thought back then, but they can't change it now. It might not have been their best choice, but it could have been far worse, as they have proven with meego in the past.Apr 20, 2012
- Lets see ... He destroys Nokia's marketshare so that it goes to Micro$oft ... Forces Nokia to clean up internally instead of focussing on their core business ... Got M$ to give 1 Billion USD to get Nokia into bed ..... Nokia makes an almost 2 Billion USD loss just this quarter ??? .... Burning Platform my * .... He's burning out and clearing Nokia so that M$ can takeover the void left when Nokia dies. But now ... Android and Apple are moving so fast ... M$ aint gonna make it in time. BushFiring the entire forest just so you can get your 1 acre farm plot.Apr 21, 2012
- Genius ... ya right... he needs to figure out proper strategy first.....Apr 23, 2012