Philadelphia attorney providing the following services to clients for over 35 years:
- Estate Planning: Wills, trusts, living wills, durable powers of attorney, irrevocable life insurance trusts; marital deduction and unified credit trusts, special needs trusts, QDOTs
- Probate & Estate administration
- Income Tax planning and tax preparation
- IRS and state and local tax representation
- Foreign taxation matters
- Small business tax planning
- Corporate Formations: Determining best choice of entity to employ when weighing tax and legal considerations involving regular C corporations, S corporations, LLCs, family limited partnerships
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Family owned business tax and exit planning considerations.
- Shareholder agreements
- Retirement and exit planning strategies
For more details on my practice areas, for tax and legal articles of interest and for client recommendations please visit my website and my blog.