Semantic search, content marketing and social media
I am thrilled to bring +David Amerland and +Ray Hiltz as guest speakers into my Marketing via New Media class at UCSD Extension via live video broadcast (HOA)
Please RSVP here: https://plus.google.com/events/ccs9gkabf28b24gdoee8919jfp0
Here's what we will be covering in lecture on Thursday:
We will focus on Chapters 6 and 7 of David's book. Have his book handy to follow along:
1) SEO in the pre semantic world
2) Page 107: Meaning of semantic Web- Second paragraph
3) Page 108: How semantic search uses social signals- 3rd paragraph
4) Page 98: Questions that we need to ask about the content we produce -Second set of bullet points on that page
5) Page 111: Profile of a well ranked website: what are they doing right in terms of both content and social
6) We will discuss the difference between Informative and Communicative signals and their relative value for semantic search.
7) Page 113: Content, Social Strategy, Influencers
8) How to find influencers and best make use of Google Plus as the strongest social signal provider for semantic search.
Hope you can join us.#semanticweb #marketingstrategy #socialmedia #opensm #hangoutsonair