- Washington-Lee High School1984 - 1988
- Hampton UniversityB.S. in Accounting, 1988 - 1992
- George Mason UniversityMasters in Business Administration, 1992 - 1995
- Hugh's Bite Night Fundraiser (current)
Hello, my name is Sim Young and I've been blessed to live a good life, but now I'm on a mission to LIVE A BETTER LIFE by helping non-profit organizations and local businesses partner with Fortune 500 and Inc. 500/5000 companies to receive a monthly donation that can be used to support worthwhile causes in the community they serve.
To make things better, what I've found also helps people turn something they do each month; from the comfort of their home, into something that helps these same non-profit organizations and local businesses that are helping their community.
Do you know someone that:
- Owns a business that could benefit from a monthly donation that could be used to support their community in a way that attracts customers to increase revenue;
- Works with a non-profit organization that could benefit from a monthly donation that could help further their mission or support the organization's cause; or
- Would like to help their community by doing something they're already doing each month?
If you do, we should talk. Feel free to text "SIM" to 55469 to have my virtual business card sent as a text message to your phone with all my contact information or you can visit about.me/sim_young so we can connect. To get a free virtual business card of your own, text "FREE L513663" to 55255 or visitwww.tinyurl.com/syvbc3.
Thank you for taking time to learn more about me. For my friends I haven’t connected with in years, I look forward to catching up with you to hear what’s been going on since we last had a chance to talk and for those I’m just meeting, I look forward to getting to know you better.
If you're on Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and other social networks, go to about.me/sim_young for a link to my profile so we can connect on these sites too.
LET'S WORK TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE TOGETHER WHILE HELPING OTHERS!
P.S. - My wife likes Caribbean food. :-)
Please Share and type "Amen.