It's just like a typical Chinese courtyard but it is on the Great Wall.
A little door on the Great Wall, Beijing
157 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- SEAN PAN+1There is a blue trash can on the left side of the second building.2w
- Part of watch tower.
Toilet? Good question. Where are toilets for the troops on the wall? Nobody has ever mentioned about this. Now I am wondering .....2w
- - That Trash Bin, Is That The TOILET? 😮😮😮😮😮 That's Just for The Tourists to Dump Their TRASH 😊😊😊😊😊2w
- It may be a visitor center built that way to blend in.2w
- - It's Been REPURPOSED for A VISITOR CENTER now. But A Long Time Ago, This Used to be A GUARD POST or Something in That FUNCTION 😉😉😉😉😉2w
- This must be a section of Ming dynasty great wall. That could be 6-7
hundred years old.
If it's newly built. See if we can zoom in on the sign on the wall to read
Add a comment...