If you think this is a Google Glass retail store, you are wrong. This is a public toilet in China.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- China managed to come all this way and became the power that it is today carring these two "sins" with it so, in my opinion, no worry in the future. Also, if I'm not wrong, they belong mostly to the old generation so, in time could be naturally diminished. Allow me to end on funny note ... over-ritualisation? oh, please ask an orthodox. ^_^Oct 23, 2015
- Cheers ^.^Oct 24, 2015
- Thanks for the interesting posts and a nice greeting ^_^Oct 24, 2015
- Your input of your personal experience and contemplation is very valuable ^.^Oct 25, 2015
- Well ! So much of the cleaning talk. Last month I read on the local New Paper that the Government will spend 4.3 billions
to renovates all the public washrooms. As I was line up in the men washroom behind of the 10 lines , anyway all 10 lines has at least 8 to 10 peoples per line in one of the busy
highway washroom. Is it too many people in China ?Jul 20, 2016
- I think it's because there are too few public toilets in China. In the recent centuries since Manchu's rule, China's sanitation culture went backwards ......
But that is a good news that China is going to spend 4.3 billions on public bathrooms.Jul 20, 2016
Add a comment...