A jade pendant with a Chinese dragon head, produced 2,500 years ago during East Zhou Dynasty.
104 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- It Might Be A HASSLE to Wear This or Perhaps - PAINFUL? 😐😐😐😐😐1w
- Perhaps is a bracelet or a belt buckle of some fashion.7d
- Stunning. 😊7d
- Perhaps it is a noose 🤪6d
- I just notice the small hole, maybe a necklace or talisman. A string may go through that hole. Maybe?6d
- - A Bracelet for Sure 😉😉😉😉😉6d
- May be it's a pendant tied to garment.5d
Add a comment...