We are wondering if there are any G+ #webdesigners
out there that would be interested in a challenge. That challenge being:A Web Design Race
1. Start with a completely blank slate on a development server (must be online, no private or localhost only).
2. Build a "home page" for a small business marketing website.
3. Page must have a content block of 350 words (Lipsum is fine)
4. Page must have the following elements: banner rotator, 8 item menu, Google Maps, & bogus contact info
5. There would be two contest metrics for winning: 1. Speed. 2. Quality (we'd have to vote on that).
6. We would do it via a G+ Hangout and broadcast the whole thing on Youtube (thus 10 minutes is our mark for completion).
What do you guys out there think? #webdesign #contests