All the same, one question this does raise is how we will be able to see the history of the web without the ability to run applets.
For those of you in the tl;dr seats, Hearn was a key bitcoin developer and has quit bitcoin because he says it's finally failed and is now just a dead man walking, under the control of Chinese interests and unable to address the technical problems that will kill it.
I have a USB 3 hub plugged in to its USB port and connect an ethernet adaptor there as I still haven't found a viable hub with both HDMI and Ethernet. I've a 4k TV connected via HDMI, and power the Chromebook via the USB-C port. Overall excellent value.
- Meshed Insights LtdDirector, 2013 - present
- Wipro TechnologiesDirector, 2015 - 2015
- Meshed Insights & KnowledgeIndependent Consultant, 2011 - 2013
- ForgeRockChief Strategy Officer, 2010 - 2011
- Sun MicrosystemsChief Open Source Officer, 2000 - 2010
- IBMChief Java Evangelist, 1995 - 2000
- IBMConferencing Systems, 1990 - 1995
- UnisysBTOS/CTOS Specialist, 1987 - 1990
- BurroughsMedium Systems Specialist, 1982 - 1987
Stop laying the blame for Heartbleed on open source
Security experts acknowledge that open source is the best model for crypto, so how do we drive improvements to the model for creating securi
Sony and Google gang up for an illegal video takedown
Sony's drive-by copyright takedown illustrates the harm old business models can do to new approaches like open source
Microsoft opens .Net but misses the point with mobile
Unprecedented change continues to flow from Microsoft. But does the company really 'get it'?
Supreme Court set for landmark decision -- good or bad -- on software pa...
The Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank case has reached the Supreme Court, and expectations run high that we may finally get clarity on the legality of
Open Source Initiative, Free Software Foundation unite against software ...
In rare joint move, OSI and FSF come together to file a U.S. Supreme Court briefing