LEADER V MANAGER
To achieve a Dynamic, Assertive and Honest Team we need to understand that Command and Control is 30 percent Business Management, 70 percent Leadership.
• Leaders proactively innovate where Managers reactively facilitate.
• Leaders promote the honour code, when a managers may do wrong because they believe it to be right.
• Leaders do not take credit for their customers Creative Innovation when manager often do.
• Leaders represent the potential of every member of their team in a way that is greater than their own ambition.
• Leaders truly know the value of Integrity and professional pride and how to teach and promote it.
• Leaders know corruption is a Public, Private and Professional acknowledgement that a manager is to thick to achieve success honestly.
• Leaders will never see a weak link in the team only an awesome training opportunity.
• A Leader showcases an unreserved determination to enhance the department’s core business model.
• A Leader will engage, mentor and communicate and never be afraid to recommend change.
• Managers maintain a team status quo where a Leader will never stop developing his team.
• Leaders evaluate, formulate and delegate in a manor that motivates, inspires every member of the team.
• Leaders communicate, listen and energize to ensure maximisation of potential.
• Leaders know to achieve a motivated team they have to proactively mentor, evaluate, communicate and praise.
• A crisp, vibrant "Good Morning" from a leader, is the perfect antidote to to start the day
• Leaders afford frequent opportunities to be showcased, respected and valued.
• Natural Leaders do not wait for advancement to showcase their awesome potential as a Leader.
• A Manager is motivated by his salary, where a Leader is motivated by his legacy.
• Directors will tell you "Leaders do not have to reach for the stars, because they naturally shine the brightest".
• Leaders represent the needs of their customers and will never hide from Accountability!
• Leaders empower, where Managers rule.
• Managers say go, whilst leaders say let's go.
• Leaders value employee sports engagement as developing the team,, showcasing the brand, and feel truly supportive and inspired because of it.
• Leaders will always find space on a life raft when Managers may never ever be invited !
Winning, Leading and Innovating
Celebrating Vanguard Creative Orientation with Style, Passion & Alacrity. #Management #Leadership #development #Inspiration