What Cycling Computer system do you use and what is your favourite display set-up and why?
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- I know that has been discussed a lot over that the Wattage forum.
If anyone is interested in this cycling with power specific forum it's located here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wattageOct 12, 2011
- The Edge 500 will be updated with TSS in a few weeks. The current plan was to have the Edge 800 by the end of September, then the Edge 500, then the FR310XT. However, some work around the FR910XT and getting that out the door has led to a slight resource allocation, so they might be a couple weeks behind schedule on the Edge 500 update. It'll include TSS/IF/NP.Oct 12, 2011
- Did not know that the Edge 500 could display 10 fields on one page. I'll have to check that when I get home.
I can't remember exactly what info I display on each page, but each page has seven items, with time, altitude, and distance being the bigger fields on each page. The first page shows info I might want at any time during the ride (i.e., time, distance, cadence, heart rate), the second page climbing info (i.e., altitude, gradient, total ascent, cadence, heart rate), and the third page is a summary of my ride (i.e., distance, time, average speed, calories).Oct 16, 2011
- as far as I can remember (I don't have my 500 in front of me....) the 500 is limited to 8 fields and the 800 has 10 fields.Oct 16, 2011
- Sorry, I misread the comment. I thought he was talking about the 500, but as I look back, I realise it was the 800 he was talking about.Oct 17, 2011
- Little late coming into this one, but I'm tired of hearing Garmin Edge 500 everywhere. Polar CS600X user.Dec 21, 2011