I wrote a review too!
- The environment. Floating islands are great fun to fly around.
- Flying around
- Being able to control the character with only one hand and some flinging. That's truly mindblowing.
- The bosses are exceptionnal! (Except the final boss that is the worst boss ever)
- Bland characters
- Poor voice acting.
- Poor story.
- The sub-boss (R1-5) can be killed in 10 seconds.
- Enemies (except a few) are lame.
- Collectible are totally pointless.
- Lives are pointless.
- Mini-game (doors) are lame.
- Camera controls can be frustrating.. in the last boss, it's the main difficulty.. and.. for finding all the collectible.. bad too. Turning around is too long. The game really really needed a 180 degree spin.. somehow.. and probably something else to prevent Gimbal lock of the character orientation.
Gimbal Lock explanation
I enjoyed my time with the game but I'm happy to be finished too. I'll surely revisit this game again because flying around is fun and it'll be a nice change of pace. There's tons of better games though and I wouldn't recommend this to anybody but gamers that want something different.
I wouldn't believe my eyes when I scanned the shelves! New copies of Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS) and Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wrights (3DS)! Those are stupidly rare here and they sell for twice the price I paid on Ebay. Let's just say I jumped on those deals.
Back home, I ordered Tales of the Abyss on Amazon. It was a really good day. :D
- SNC-Lavalin.NET Analyst-Programmer, 2008 - present
I've always loved programming. It was video-games that made me want to become what I am. Working for Ubisoft was the dream of my life for many years. I liked drawing too but I loved computers as well so I was pumped in 2003 when I started my DEC in Computer Science. I went through it, learned A LOT and finished 3 years later, ready to become a programmer. I worked for NeXion / Connexion-Lanaudière, a web company that specialized in the creation of small business website. I learned more stuff there then I dare realize, thanks to the wonderful people I met there. I was not done however. In 2010, I became a Bachelor in Software Engineering after studying 4 years at the École de Technologie Superieure. Even before I finished my degree, I started working for SNC-Lavalin Inc as an analyst-programmer. I work there to this day.
- ÉTSB.Eng Software Engineering, 2006 - 2010
- CEGEP Régionnal de Lanaudière à JolietteDEC en Informatique (Profil Gestion), 2003 - 2006
- Collège ChampagneurDES, 2001 - 2006
- Puzzle & Dragons
- Marvel Puzzle Quest Dark Reign
- Spider-Man Unlimited
- Space Strafer
- Chain Chronicle
- Pixel Defenders Puzzle
- AdVenture Capitalist
- Tap Titans
- Plague Inc.
- Fallout Shelter
- MARVEL Contest of Champions
- Project 9
Marvel’s ‘Dr. Strange’ to Be Directed by Scott Derrickson (EXCLUSIVE) | ...
As Marvel keeps hunting for its "Ant-Man" director, the company continues to move forward with its next phase of films, tapping Scott Derric
Report: Google to end forced G+ integration, drastically cut division re...
Report says 1000-1200 employees will be moved from Google+ to other divisions.
Launch Trailer for TLF! And Ruminations On The Throughline From All Our ...
From the creators of AI War: Fleet Command comes an all-new grand strategy title with turn-based tactical combat, set in a deep simulation o
Captain America: The Winter Soldier early reactions roll in
The first reactions to Captain America 2 suggest Marvel might just have another winner on its hands...
Sotchi: Coderre fera flotter le drapeau gai sur l'hôtel de ville | Karim...
En solidarité avec la communauté gaie et pour protester contre la loi «homophobe et rétrograde» de la Russie, le maire de Montréal, Denis Co