Is Trump's campaign over? - It’s fitting that the election of Hillary Clinton as the first female president might have been sealed by Donald Trump’s treatment of women as subordinate, interchangeable, pliable playthings. Trump — a compulsively public politician who has mouthed some of the most hilarious (intentionally or otherwise), offensive, fact-allergic and misogynistic statements by anyone competing in the public arena — might be ultimately undone by a private admission about a woman h...
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- If the Relublican party does not step up our party will be destroyed42w
- Dumbest move he will use the Bill Clinton card PURE SCUM42w
- Ana Navarro for 2016!42w
- Bill & Hillbillary's deeds is worst than "words" out of D. Trump mouth. I'm sick of republican wimps.
Trump's words hasn't done harm to any current government issue americans are concerned about.
How many people has Hillbillary hurt and how much harm has Hillbillary's words done over the years?42w
- Depends on how stupid Americans and the GOP are! Sex macho style talk is common among men to show their bravado! THIS IS NOT THE BIGGER PROBLEMS OF TRUMP OF COURSE, which has to do with Cronies, Dictatorship, and World trade Wars and even worse!42w
- Rape is not common n it was investigated by probably the best guy in the biz42w
- It only prove, you can't trust liberal demoncrats anywhere, anyplace, anytime at all especially running government. D. Trump is learning that the hard way.
I'm still voting for Trump, because I'm sick of all the liberal demoncratic corruption, that no one is doing anything about. Like those GOP (ship jumping) Weasels.42w