http://www.stevegtennis.com/2014/02/roger-federer-vs-novak-djokovic-preview-atp-dubai-2014-sf/ #rogerfederer #novakdjokovic #atpdubai2014
* Pie has been redesigned to match the KitKat design philosophies, with new typography and cleaner animations.
* Pie is now fully integrated into the core user experience with the introduction of on-the-spot preferences. Gone are the days of sorting through endless settings, it can now all be configured on the fly.
* Pie gives you all your status information at a glance, when your status bar is hidden, allowing you to get the full immersive experience without missing out on important information.
* Pie now integrates the stock google now gesture. Your cards are never more than just a quick swipe away.
* Pie no longer features access to the notifications and quick settings panel. Immersive mode means there is always quick access to the status bar.
We hope these changes improve the pa experience you know and love.
So... care for a slice? Nom nom nom
Change log: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2583582
- Cisco Systems, Inc.Software Engineer, 2008 - present
- InfosysSoftware Engineer, 2005 - 2008
I would fit into your Linux, Android, Open Source, FOSS, Technology, Geek, Carnatic Music, Photography, Indian Classical Music circle.
Edit - Switched to Android (Nexus and Transformer device)
Anonymous (used as a mass noun) is a loosely associated hacktivist group. It originated in 2003 on the imageboard 4chan, representing the concept of many online and offline community users simultaneously existing as an anarchic, digitized global brain. It is also generally considered to be a blanket term for members of certain Internet subcultures, a way to refer to the actions of people in an environment where their actual identities are not known. It strongly opposes Internet censorship and surveillance, and has hacked various government websites. It has also targeted major security corporations. Its members can be distinguished in public by the wearing of Guy Fawkes masks. In its early form, the concept has been adopted by a decentralized online community acting anonymously in a coordinated manner, usually toward a loosely self-agreed goal, and primarily focused on entertainment. Beginning with 2008, the Anonymous collective has become increasingly associated with collaborative, international hacktivism. They undertook protests and other actions in retaliation against anti-digital piracy campaigns by motion picture and recording industry trade associations. Actions credited to "Anonymous" are undertaken by unidentified individuals who apply the Anonymous label to themselves as attribution. Some analysts have praised Anonymous as the freedom fighters of the internet, and a digital Robin Hood,although others have condemned them as "anarchic cyber-guerrillas". Although not necessarily tied to a single online entity, many websites are strongly associated with Anonymous. This includes notable imageboards such as 4chan, their associated wikis, Encyclopædia Dramatica, and a number of forums. After a series of controversial, widely publicized protests, distributed denial of service (DDoS) and website defacement attacks by Anonymous in 2008, incidents linked to its cadre members have increased. In consideration of its capabilities, Anonymous has been posited by CNN to be one of the three major successors to WikiLeaks. In 2012, American magazine Time named Anonymous as one of the most influential groups of people in the world.