Profile

Cover photo
SHIFT Communications
493 followers|273,786 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
Security: Out of the Server Room and into the Board Room - Check out one of the latest eBook from SHIFT to learn how the evolving security landscape has impacted the communications industry.
The very nature of security has changed. Learn more about concurrent trends like social advertising, the rise of mobile and consumer breaches in this eBook.
1
Add a comment...

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
How to choose a #PR strategy: Part 1 of 6
Do you know how to choose a PR strategy? Learn how in this 6 part series from SHIFT Communications.
1
Add a comment...

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
Understanding some key principles of psychology can help take your content marketing from good to great.
Incorporating a range of psychological principles into your content marketing and sales strategy is a no-brainer.
1
Add a comment...

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
Is your copy too sales focuses? Here's how to keep from scaring customers away.
While you want to make a sale, your customer wants a transformation. Here’s how to guide your customer through -- and beyond -- the sale with confidence.
1
Add a comment...

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
How much information is too much information? Today's blog post explores what executives really want to see in a report.
We all know the amount of work that goes into a big announcement. Half the battle is reporting. Here are some key metrics execs will want to see.
1
Add a comment...
In their circles
190 people
Have them in circles
493 people
Joe Barnes's profile photo
Eric Mahieu's profile photo
Lorenzo Sendar's profile photo
Meritus Media's profile photo
Jenna Matzer's profile photo
Brian Maxwell's profile photo
Expose Yourself PR's profile photo
Ronn Torossian's profile photo
FoxPII Translations's profile photo

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
One survey found 80% of mobile marketers are using location data for digital advertising. What's holding back the remaining 20%? ROI uncertainty and campaign performance.
1
Add a comment...

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
Cannes featured some of the greatest branded content. Here’s what you can learn from the entries.
1
Add a comment...

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
Management is the art of getting work done through others. So go ahead - delegate.
As people transfer into a management role, it can be tough to move from 'doer' to 'guider.' The key is in delegation.
1
Add a comment...

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
Social media automation has been one of the most widely discussed topics in digital marketing circles. Will it remove the social aspect from social media? Learn more here:
It's easy to get caught up in how social media is meant to be human and you shouldn't automate. But social media automation works perfectly well.
1
Add a comment...

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
We're excited to announce that our blog has won the Best Blog Post in CMI's Content Marketing Awards. This blog post received over 12,000 page views, was shared over 1400 times on social media, and received coverage on major marketing news sites. Check the post out for yourself and see why it won.
The free ride is over. Find out how much will you need to pay Facebook to keep being seen.
1
Add a comment...

SHIFT Communications

Shared publicly  - 
 
Looking to boost engagement on Facebook? Here's why you should stop creating ads and start creating content.
Stop creating ads. Start creating content.
1
Add a comment...
People
In their circles
190 people
Have them in circles
493 people
Joe Barnes's profile photo
Eric Mahieu's profile photo
Lorenzo Sendar's profile photo
Meritus Media's profile photo
Jenna Matzer's profile photo
Brian Maxwell's profile photo
Expose Yourself PR's profile photo
Ronn Torossian's profile photo
FoxPII Translations's profile photo
Contact Information
Contact info
Phone
617-779-1800, 646-756-3700, 415-591-8400
Address
275 Washington Street, Newton, MA, 02458
260 California Street, 9th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
125 Fifth Avenue, NY, NY, 10010
Story
Tagline
Fearless, award-winning digital communications agency and social media innovator.
Introduction
SHIFT is an integrated communications agency with offices in Boston, NYC and San Francisco, comprised of 100 creative, dedicated and sassy brainiacs.

We create the go-to-market strategies and drive the tactics that boost reputations for consumer, technology and media companies, from edgy startups to established brands