Here are a few tips on how to deal with negative customer feedback on social media.
The group function lets users start conversations with their followers and all participants are not required to be following one another to take part.
Twitter says that users can create groups in just a few taps and when someone is added to a group, he or she will receive a notification.
Some see #transparency as being one of the key defining attributes of Twitter. Most activity and conversation is posted publically for anyone to see and this access is what makes Twitter engaging and useful.
- Thornley Fallis CommunicationsVice President, 2011 - present
- PDMS LimitedSocial Media Consultant, 2010 - 2011
- Comysm LimitedDirector
- Ignition Strategic Public RelationsCOO
- AIMM Ltd (now sequel)Account Director
- The Reputation Managers (formerly Datanews)Editor
- Strive Public RelationsOwner, 2005 - 2011
A recognised expert in social media, Sherrilynne is a
well-known newspaper columnist, blogger and a public speaker. She was the founder of
the Isle of Man’s Social Media Club and is on Twitter’s PR top 100
TweetLevel. She is an account director at Thornley Fallis Communications in Ottawa.
- Algonquin College
- AY Jackson
- Merivale High School