Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Introduction to Computer Science and Programming, 2012 - present
An Introduction to computer science as a tool to solve real-world analytical problems. Aimed at students with little or no prior programming experience who have a desire (or at least a need) to understand computational approaches to problem solving.
Introduction to Computer Science, 2012 - present
Introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming for majors and non-majors alike, with or without prior programming experience.
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.), 2012 - present
1. Artificial Intelligence- focuses on Behavior from Computation. Introducing the basic ideas and techniques underlying the design of intelligent computer systems. A specific emphasis will be on the statistical and decision–theoretic modeling paradigm
2. Software as a Service (SaaS)-the fundamentals for engineering long-lasting software using highly-productive Agile techniques to develop Software as a Service (SaaS) using Ruby on Rails. This includes Agile development methods to deploy a simple SaaS app in the cloud.
3. Foundations of Computer Graphics- making of images of 3D scenes in both real-time, and with offline raytracing.
4. Statistics: Inference - An introduction to statistical ideas and methods commonly used to make valid conclusions based on data from random samples.
5. Statistics: Probability - An introduction to probability, with the aim of developing probabilistic intuition as well as techniques needed to analyze simple random samples.
6. Statistics: Descriptive Statistics - An introduction to descriptive statistics, emphasizing critical thinking and clear communication.
Institute of Advanced Technology
CCNA, 2011 - 2012
Public Relation, 2009 - 2011
International Business Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Buyer Behavior & Consumerism.