For many disabled adults and children, Daring Adventures outdoor activities are their way to participate in the world. Lucy shared with us that after she went blind from Lupus she became a shut in until Daring Adventures enabled her to be involved in sports again.
The program is run mostly by volunteers. Let's help them enable more disabled people experience what we often take for granted in life - being able to be outdoors in this great state we love.
- KEO Marketing IncPresident, 2000 - presentSheila Kloefkorn is President of KEO Marketing. KEO Marketing specializes in innovative B2B and online marketing including marketing strategy, lead generation, lead nurturing, inbound marketing, search engine optimization and marketing, social media, content marketing, online advertising, mobile marketing, local marketing and more. As President, Sheila is responsible for developing comprehensive marketing solutions for businesses of all sizes across the United States, and more than 100 countries around the world. Some of the companies that Sheila has provided online strategy for include: Avnet, CyrusOne, io Data Centers, Honeywell, General Motors, FedEx, Profiles International, Esselte/Pendaflex, OneNeck, Arizona State University, Grand Canyon University and many more. Prior to founding KEO Marketing, she was VP of Operations with New York based YouthStream Media Networks.
- IcrossingSr. Director, 2005 - 2005As Senior Director of Strategy at iCrossing, Sheila Kloefkorn established and led the strategic planning department for the digital marketing agency. In addition, she was responsible for the account strategy and planning for some of the company's largest clients including General Motors, FedEx and many more.
- Cultural Experiences AbroadVP, Marketing, 2002 - 2003Succeeded in diversifying and innovating marketing efforts to enable $7.5 million privately held company to break the coveted $10 million revenue mark. Developed and implemented company’s first strategic marketing plan. - Increased sales 43% over 10 month period against negative industry growth following Iraq War and SARS crisis. Industry historically grows at 15% per year. - Developed and trained six person outside sales team to establish partnerships with key universities in the US and Canada resulting in a nearly immediate 30% increase in sales from a previously untapped channels. - Diversified internet marketing efforts and diverted paid internet marketing campaigns to organic methods. - Launched a new product catalog and full featured website with associated and integrated marketing collateral, immediately resulting in three times the previously expected qualified leads.
- Youthstream Media NetworksVP, Media & Events Operations, 1994 - 2002Promoted to strategically overhaul operations, reducing overhead, maximizing efficiencies, and streamlining organization. Fully managed $15.1 million media, events, and information technology operations. Led concept development and implementation of new programs to help major Fortune 500/1000 client companies extend their brand, launch products, and reach new customers. - Positioned company through reorganization for business unit sale, preserved more than $3 million in first quarter sales, and generated $10 million annual savings. - Devised one-of-a-kind, proprietary events, custom programs, and impactful, differentiating systems (such as an online post-event reporting, and online marketing system) that grew company to recognition as a preferred marketing partner by major Hollywood studios, package goods, fashion, and technology firms.
- University of Wyoming1987 - 1991
- Bowling Green State University1991 - 1993
Five Ways Next-Gen Data Centers Will Be Different from Today's | Data Ce...
Cloud computing will become the bulk of new IT spending by 2016. How ready is your data center to support these kinds of initiatives?
5 marketing jobs that will be dead in 5 years - iMediaConnection.com
February 22-25, 2015. Amelia Island, Florida This February, join senior level brand marketers and today's hottest solution providers for a t
Insects with Impressive Survival Tools | ePest Solutions - Resources
Read this recent blog post from ePestSolutions, titled "Insects with Impressive Survival Tools."
Beware of Bugs Trying to Hibernate in Your Home | ePest Solutions - Reso...
Read this recent blog post from ePestSolutions, titled "Beware of Bugs Trying to Hibernate in Your Home."
Arizona Tech Council, Commerce Authority name top legislators for tech -...
The Arizona Technology Council and the Arizona Commerce Authority have honored 12...
When we were kids growing up on the North side of Chicago, my friends and I hung out on the Farnsworth School steps. As we became teens, we
Arizona Technology Council names Governor’s Celebration of Innovation wi...
The finalists and winners have been announced for the Arizona Technology Council‘s...
Redflex Buys Smart Bus Camera Company - Photo Enforced
“The acquisition positions Redflex as a leading provider of school bus safety photo enforcement technology at a time when more and more scho
The secret to a compelling B2B website - iMediaConnection.com
Conventional wisdom dictates that B2B and B2C marketing are two entirely different animals. After all, selling shoes or books or appliances
5 Ways to Avoid Conflict with a Penguin | KEO Marketing
According to Google, Penguin 2.0 is the most-talked-about algorithm update of 2013 for brands’ SEO strategies. Learn how to avoid conflict w
Death Of The Digital-Only Agency? Marketing Students Say It's Coming In ...
If you run a standalone digital agency or an agency that specializes in a specific vertical like social media, your days are numbered. That’