- MTV Networks EuropeVJ, 2011 - presentI interview artists visiting the UK for concert, tours and even relaxation purposes, also stay in the loop with celebrities weekly to know what they are up to and working on
- CITY FM 105.1On Air Personality, presentHost of The Red Alert Show
- Grammy's WebsiteWriter, presentAll about pop culture and new media reviews
- GQ MagazineFreelance Writer, presentI write fashion reviews for most recent events in Hollywood and beyond
- SheiFunmi.netFounder, presentSheifunmi.net is an Entertainment platform – Current affairs, Celebrity Gossip, News, Pop Culture, Urban Media and Lifestyle. The blog is designed to keep the global online community abreast of current and trendy issues that catch the attention of society and gradually up the ante of the grapevine culture.
- MTV VoicesContributor, presentI write motivation pieces and articles to help inspire others and create awareness on certain issues in the life of youths
- MTV Networks EuropeVideo Jockey, 2011 - presentI interview artists visiting the UK for concert, tours and even relaxation purposes, also stay in the loop with celebrities weekly to know what they are up to and working on
- British Broadcasting CorporationReporter, 2011 - 2013I report current affairs as a freelance report on pressing topics in the UK and outside the UK
- MTV The Wrap UpWriter, 2011 - 2013I write about urban music and gossip for The Wrap Up, which is a sister company to MTV Networks Europe
- Nigerian IdolDairies Reporter, 2010 - 2011Anchor of Nigerian Idol Diaries, i report everything that goes on back stage that you never get to see and also handle the vox pop
- Ovation InternationalTV / ProducerServed as a producer and project manager for the prestigious magazine's TV Project
- Pardon My BlogEditor, 2012Gossip Editor of popular UK urban blog
SheiFunmi Nomia-Yusuf is a Nigerian multimedia personality and writer in the UK/US, also owner of eponymous pop-culture blog www.sheifunmi.net.
An entertainment Journalist and TV Personality (a freelance On-Air/Social Media guru) with a robust acreage of experience.
Shei was the official live feed blogger for the MTV Music Awards 2010, Hip-Hop World Awards 2010/2012 and the Social Media Officer/On-Air personality for Nigerian Idol Diaries. Over the years he has garnered numerous media support and acknowledgement for his works from MTV, Perez Hilton, Abiola Abrams (BET), Trent Jones (Rocawear’s Roc4Life), Jay Z's Roc Nation, Hollywood Memorabilia, BBC 1 Xtra and many more. His journalistic instincts, excellent social media skills and an eye for celebrity and entertainment news/gossip lead SheiFunmi to be a journalist and presenter for MTV UK, BBC UK, Channel 4, MTV - The Wrap Up, HBO Source, Truspot! he has written for Nigerian Entertainment Today, GQ Magazine, Ebony Magazine, Source, Grammy's Website, BBC Radio 1, he is also the Gossip Editor at Pardon My Blog, contributor for Ok! Magazine, RWD Mag, Guardian UK, Attitude Magazine, Y! Magazine, MTV Voices, MTV Staying Alive, Fab Magazine.
SheiFunmi has served as a freelance writer for The Independent, NYLON, The Huffington Post, Dazed Digital, MOBO Magazine, Billboard, Mixmag, NME, Metro, VOGUE UK and various other online and print publications
He has also worked freelance for Atlantic Records, Revolver Entertainment, SMC Europe, Marilyn Lopez PR, Slip & Slide Records, TNT, BET International, Persona PR, Sony Music, BET Black Girls Rock Awards, and Impressive PR
Most recently the 21-year-old was one of the official Black & Gold carpet host for Africa's first entertainment TV network "EbonyLife", he tended to reporting duties, covering behind the scenes of EbonyLife TV launch. Host of pop culture radio show "The Red Alert" on CityFM 105.1
Also notable on Shei’s resumé are celebrity interviews with Hollywood and UK acts such as; Kelly Rowland, Rihanna, Trey Songz, Lauryn Hill, Ester Dean, Erykah Badu, Common, 50 cent, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Dawn Richards, Lloyd, Wale, Collins Pennie, Rotimi, Nicki Minaj, JLS, Bow wow, Estelle, Cassie, Eve, KC&JOJO, Kreyshawn, Steph Jones, Chipmunk, Brandy, OT Fagbenle, Katy B, Miss Dynamite, G Fresh, Loick Essien, Ed Sheeran, Wretch 32, Toni Braxton, Jagged Edge, Pitbull, Akon, Donnell Jones, Bruno Mars, celebrity choreographer Laurianne Gibson, US Actor Danny Glover, Comedian Charlie Murphy, Que of day 26 and many more.
A Media and Communications graduate of the University Of Greenwich, he has acquired diploma in Journalism. SheiFunmi is the founder of “Get Naked” Campaign, a HIV/Aids photo campaign and Mental health awareness in Nigeria and the UK.
- University of GreenwichMedia & Communication, 2013
- Houston Community College SystemMedia Arts, 2010