When it comes to remote work, the right tool can mean the difference between feeling stressed and overwhelmed or feeling calm and in control. Check out this post for 23 awesome tools for saving time, stress, and effort on a daily basis!
Anyone else use it? got any tips?
I think if there is a successful move to more interaction it needs to be careful, as with all things it's only a matter of time before the trolls move in and remind us that our vision of mature and engaging interaction is utopian fallacy.
I'm nearing the end of a 30 day challenge to use a Chromebook as my daily driver and the only thing I struggled with was the restriction on not having access to Skype for Business and a decent Outlook app for my company email and IM both available on Android and generally portable to Chrome with a few tweaks.
His thoughts about programming are spot on.
"The nice thing about computer programming is you have this venue in which you have power. You have agency. You have the ability to take charge, be in control, and build the thing you want to build."
Flickr just confuses me these days and I haven't uploaded anything there for years now.
I think what I'm looking for still doesn't exist.
- WebrootScrum Master, 2014 - presentCoach teams in Agile Development Processes including SCRUM; Project Management,; Team Building
- SAP UK LtdScrum Master, 2006 - 2014Basic Project Management coupled with Team Building and Coaching. Working against tough deadlines, I ensure the project runs in an agile manner ensuring we deliver great value to the customer at a great pace for the team.
- Volkswagen Financial Services1998 - 2000Worked on the maintenance desk for a while before moving over and working on building internal tools and systems to improve efficiency for processing invoices, selling used car stocks and mapping residual values.
- netOxideco-ownerManaged the setting up and day to day running of this small web hosting business.
- Revelation Designowner, 1993 - 1998Set up and ran a small but effective Graphic design company in Hungary. We produced all sorts of materials from flyers and posters to full magazine layouts and training materials.
- Bonner Street
- Central Foundation Boys' School London
- Stantonbury Campus
- Milton Keynes College
- Manpower Forum
8 ways to be the perfect web developer | Developer Drive
Evan Campbell recently wrote an informative article for employers at WebdesignerDepot titled “How to Find the Perfect Web Developer“. In thi
Google Drive for Android picks up sharing from notifications, support fo...
Google has started rolling out an update to Google Drive for Android today that brings support for 23 new languages, and lets you share file
Facebook's simple trick for serving so many different Android devices | ...
Facebook has a simple solution to a big problem — coding for best performance across different devices. Some folks like to call it fragmenta
Jay Z's Tidal Co-Owners Have A Total Of 298 Top 40 Hits Between Them
Since its launch last Monday, there has been quite a lot of chatter about Jay Z’s new streaming music competitor Tidal, which made an enormo
Acer Chromebase Offers Touch Screen, Nvidia Tegra K1
The Acer Chromebase has been unveiled. It features a vivid 21.5-inch touch screen and using a NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor. Price is, as yet, u
Penguins of Madagascar - Movies & TV on Google Play
They’re cute...they’re cuddly...they’re back! From the creators of MADAGASCAR comes the hilarious new movie that proves global espionage is
Skype Reaches 500 Millions Installs On Google Play, Becomes Just The 4th...
Congratulations are in order for Skype. The well-established app known for providing free voice and video calls, along with instant messagin
Evacuation and Liquidation of the Auschwitz Camp - Google Cultural Insti...
The Google Cultural Institute brings together millions of artefacts from multiple partners, with the stories that bring them to life, in a v
The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
Check out this great listen on Audible.com. "The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way." (Marcus Aure