I finally wandered into the world of Tasker and I am very impressed. Not the sexiest app in the world, but it does what it promises: to make your life a whole lot easier.
38 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- My favorite and most used app. Android wouldn't be the same without Tasker.Sep 21, 2012
- Too bad it won't recognize my Jack-O icons when creating a widget. Anyone have any idea why?
Jack-O icons, in case anyone wants to try making it to work: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kov.adwtheme.jackoOct 4, 2012
- Backup the .apk file, go into the backup with a file manager like Astro or ES, extract the icons into their own folder and use the gallery to choose the icon (from Tasker.) A little extra work but worth it to have everything themed right. It's also useful if you ever stumble on a theme you like that isn't compatible with your launcher. Just dissect it and use what you want.Oct 6, 2012
- Awesome tip! Thanks!Oct 6, 2012
- No problem.Oct 6, 2012
- How do I do it plsMar 25, 2013