at noon Thursday.
Join AAJA Asia for an online discussion on Google Hangout with local, on-the-ground journalists covering Hong Kong's unprecedented pro-democracy protests:
- Erik MAK Ka Wai, Producer, Presenter, Public and Current Affairs Section, Radio Television Hong Kong
- Leon Lee, Web Editor, Young Post, South China Morning Post
- Shirley Yam, Vice-chairperson, Hong Kong Journalists Association
- Zela Chin, Senior Producer/Reporter, News & Information Services, Television Broadcasts
Meanwhile, my daughter just completed her degree in Mechanical Engineering (2014), and she has a good job in her field, but she took a job back East. My daughter had an internship in her field last summer (paid), and it definitely contributed to her getting her job. My advice for her was that she pursue the best opportunity, and not look behind her.
- The Seattle Times CompanyDirector of Journalism Initiatives, 2014 - present
- The Seattle Times CompanyAssociate Opinions Editor/Digital, 2014
- The Seattle Times CompanyTechnology Reporter, 2009 - 2011
- The Seattle Times CompanySenior Producer, 2011 - 2012
1000 Denny Way, Seattle, WA 98104
UNITY: Journalists of Color, Inc. | A strategic alliance advocating fair...
Rwandan Journalist's Unwavering Fight for a Free Press. By Lonnie Isabel Since the genocide of 1994, Rwanda has made strides in reconcil
Bill Moyers Journal . The Kerner Commission and the Media | PBS
Our second and fundamental criticism is that the news media have failed to analyze and report adequately on racial problems in the United St