Have you implemented Google authorship on your company blog yet? If you haven’t, it’s time. Google authorship is becoming increasingly important and it is essential to include that in your content strategy.
In our latest blog post, we explore the reasons why: http://blog.moveableonline.com/2014/03/12/content-strategy-must-include-google-authorship/
#authorship #authorshipmarkup #contentstrategy
Because you're already doing what it takes to start creating the content your customers (and potential customers) want to hear. The way you answer customer questions in your business now is what you can use to create the helpful content that will bring visitors to your website. Still not sure about the value of it? Remember, Google search has a local aspect to it, and you want to be the top of the list when people are doing searches locally for your business. We have 12 Content Marketing Tips For Small Businesses that will help you get going. http://tlaunch.it/1kAN1B8
- SharonHurleyHall.comChief Wordsmith, 2005 - presentWeb copywriter, professional blogger and word nerd. I love testing and reviewing shiny new web tools, reading anything I can get my hands on and playing Scrabble. Find out more at sharonhh.com
- Coventry UniversitySenior Lecturer, 2000 - 2005Developed and taught journalism courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Set coursework and examinations. Participated in course review meetings and examination boards. Developed and led Masters program in specialist journalism. Served as module leader for undergraduate and postgraduate journalism courses.
- Coventry UniversityMA Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Coventry UniversityMA Media and Culture
- Crazy Egg (current)
- The Content Standard (current)
- Business2Community (current)
- Storage Craft (current)
- IBM Midsize Insider (past)
- Basic Blog Tips (current)
- Living Better 50 (current)
- Cloudwards (current)
- DemoDuck (current)
- Criminal Justice Information (past)
- Six Sigma Daily (past)
- Podium Ventures (past)
- DoNanza (past)
- Daily Writing Tips (past)
- My freelance writing portfolio (current)
- Get Paid to Write Online (current)
- Barbados Caribbean Travel (current)
- sharonhurleyhall.com (current)
- Web Hosting Deals blog (past)
- Quips and Tips for Writers (past)
- Pledging for Change (past)
- Insiders Host Review (past)
- FunnelEnvy (current)
- Ragan.com (current)
- Slideshare (current)
- Scoop.it (current)
- Traffic Generation Cafe (past)
5 Ways to Beat Big Companies to the Clicks - SERPs Blog
Feeling out-classed by big companies when it comes to winning clicks? Don't be. Here's how to turn your small size to your advantage and get
Don’t have $4M to spend on a Super Bowl ad? No worries.WTF Marketing - F...
An estimated 110 million fans watch the Super Bowl (my guess is many of them for the ads, too). Every 30-second ad spot costs about $4 milli
Beware The Attack Of The Killer Facebook Marketing Ninja Rockstar Gurus
Every time Facebook makes a change, the marketers come out in droves to tell you what to do about it and
6 Psychological Triggers that Win Sales and Influence Customers – Shopify
A blog about ecommerce marketing, running an online business and updates to Shopify's ecommerce community.
Facebook Marketing For Small Business: Dying Or Already Dead?
Facebook has put marketers and businesses on notice: soon (or maybe already) your posts will be seen by fewer an fewer people. Why? So you'l
Don’t fall victim to the Serial (Profit) Killer! Here are the rules…
Blog post at The Numbers Whisperer : I have a guilty confession to make. I LOVE old school horror movies. Friday the 13th. Nightmare on Elm
The first seven, costly business blogging mistakes
Blog post at Why You Must Blog : This is a cup of tea/glass of wine post and the last in the 2013 Word Carnival series. This month,
Here’s The Thing About Personal Drama And Trauma On Your Business Blog
In short, it’s a mistake. I feel your pain. I’ve also grieved the loss of a beloved pet. But may I ask what the death of your parakeet has t
Problems With Your Website? It's Probably You. | WTF Marketing - Fort Co...
Good websites have information cleanly displayed. Great websites have information integrated with design presented as one. Bad websites put
12 Mistakes Nearly Everyone Who Writes About Grammar Mistakes Makes
There are a lot of bad grammar posts in the world. These days, anyone with a blog and a bunch of pet peeves can crank out a click-bait listi
No Mom, I Can't Take You To The Airport Tomorrow - Entrepreneur On Fire ...
This post was written by John Lee Dumas, Founder and Host of EntrepreneurOnFire. First and foremost mother, I love you. You nurtured me as a
Global Citizen, Innovative Kid - Speaker at Global Education Conference!...
Global Citizen, Innovative Kid - Speaker at Global Education Conference! Our most well-traveled trilingual child is presenting this week at
Is This the Content Marketing Editorial Calendar to Beat All Others?
Could CoSchedule be the best WordPress editorial calendar around? Sharon Hurley Hall takes the social media and blog post scheduling tool fo
When I came to Halley I was working an ungodly amount of hours but the c...
You have no earthly idea who your ideal client is. You might think you know what your ideal client should look like, you might have even wri