I most often post to Extended Circles so if you want to see more content from me comment or +1 and I'll circle you back if I haven't already.
I've had an influx of new circlers lately, and since I haven't really been posting much publicly I wanted to message you all and say "hi" *waves.
I've been trying to circle people back that I find entertaining but I'm sure I've missed a lot of you so what is your name? What is your quest? What is your favourite colour?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail: 3 Questions
#creepybugs (theres some bugs in this!)
EEEEW it's like every bad zit popping video on YouTube except with less external organ and more scooping of brains!
Don't watch this if you have a weak stomach, or like squirrels.
I'm posting this publicly (which is kind of rare these days). If you're following me and I haven't followed you back yet but you'd like me to, leave a comment.
(I'll uncircle you shortly afterwards if you have your +1 sharing still on though, just letting you know in advance)
I'm an underachiever who lives in the
burbs of Toronto with my two demon spawn, The Man, a chinchilla named Ceecee
who is a chronic masturbator and a chug named Bean. I grew up in the backwoods
of Canada and almost graduated from College but decided that drinking was more
fun than going to class. I currently work in the nuclear power industry as a
handmaiden to some guy who should have retired two years ago.
I sometimes post privately but if you'd like to share any of my posts, by all means please do.
- If you're into bugs hit up #creeepybugs
- I've been doing a sporadic guessing game, the prize being a drawing of your current profile pic. Check it out at #LetsPlayAGame
- My past birthday was thoroughly tracked with the following hashtags, #SharsParty #MustacheParty & #HomeAlone (which are sure to be themes again July 2014) Get your mustache pic ready!!
- Follow my adventures on trying to find a replacement for my Sausage McMuffin addicition at #McMuffinExodus
- Any kick ass chicks I come across get the #KickAssChicks tag
- I love dredging up old lulz from the internet. Find them all with #InternetBlastFromThePast
- Follow my "Adventures in Project Management" with #SheHulkSmash
If you are sharing your +1 notifications please place me in a circle that doesn't get those notifications (to find out more click here - https://plus.google.com/104358521757477555857/posts/SApRCFuaqxg ).
If I had you circled back at one point and you aren't now feel free to message me about it and I'll fix that.
If you are circling me for the first time please be aware that I won't circle you back for one or more of the following reasons:
- You don't have a profile pic or your pic is of "you" all greased up and naked.
- You have nothing in your stream.
- You have a lot of content in your stream that could get me fired.
- You are obviously underage.
- Your content is filled with "inspirational posters", caturday pics when it isn't even caturday, nothing but photos that don't belong to you (especially if the creator is not attributed) , status updates that look like they're ripped directly from twitter, you're only here to sell stuff, or your content is extremely topical in a topic I don't find interesting.
Things that will get you blocked or muted:
- Being a perv to me or any of my friends without first establishing some sort of regular contact and familiarity (and then only if it's for comedic purposes).
- Sending me what appears to be a private message but in fact is also sent to everyone in your circles or publicly.
- Commenting on a topic with "Hi how are you?" or any variation thereof instead of just getting involved in the conversation at hand.
- Every post from you is sent with a notification, ain't nobody got time fo dat!
- You use the term "tinfoil hat" as a means to undermine someone's intelligence on one of my posts. If someone's wrong about something, educate them, don't ridicule them.
- You post cryptic drama about your life.
- You post spam or chain letter type shit.
- Being a dick, just don't be a dick ok?
- I come across +1 spam in my stream from you. (please see above link on details on how to customize your +1 activity)